정국: 놀람 (Part 1)

Here's the thing

Here's the thing... When your dreaming about your boyfriend whisking you away on a white horse and then wake up because of a loud thud. Your going to HAVE to be creeped out. Even if you don't find a thumping noise that is obnoxiously loud at 12AM in the morning creepy, the sudden mood shift from romantic to horror should do the trick. SO that's how I found myself with the biggest of my slippers in my hand walking slowly to my living room.

"God help me." I curled my toes and whispered prayers under my breathe. My heart was racing. That's it I'm moving in with Jungkook. There is know way I'm staying in this creepy apartment anymore. Then again it's also my fault for loving horror movies so much. I liked to binge watch them. And it so happened to be one of those days when I did happen to watch them.

"THE FORCE IS WITH ME YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME YOu MONSTER!" I happened to grab my toy light saber that was randomly on the floor with me as well. I turned it on and swinging it dangerously as I tried to take on whatever was in my living room.

"Y/N!!!" Suddenly I felt two muscle arms wrap around me. Panicking I began whacking the person murderously with both my slipper and light saber.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?! GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP! I ALREADY CALLED THE POLICE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW!" I screamed white lying. The arms released me and I grinned in victory.

"HA DON'T COME FOR ME BITCH!" I screamed and got into a fighting pose that I learned from the action movies Jungkook and I watched often.

"Y/n honey, I don't think we should be watching action or horror movies for a while." The lights went on and a judgmental Kookie was standing in front of me. I froze. My hair was in a frenzy, I was only in a huge t-shirt that belong to Jungkook that only reached my knees, I had a toy light saber in one hand, and my humongous slipper in the other. I wanted to kill myself out of embarrassment.

"Ohhh Jungkook when did you get hereee??" I sang slowly backing away and hiding my crazy weapons of defense behind my back.

"At least I know that light saber you spent my 40,000 won on was somewhat useful." He said. I laughed nervously.

"You scared me to death." I said seriously. He laughed rubbing his back.

"No kidding." I laughed sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you." I said in a hurry, running towards him and making sure he was okay. He laughed and grabbed my frantic arms making me face towards me. He stared at me and then leaned down kissing me softly on the lips.

"Happy birthday jagi." He said. Besides how cute that was, I felt gross.

"Aww thanks Kookie, but, don't kiss me. I feel really gross since I hadn't brushed my teeth yet." He laughed again, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay a s long as I'm kissing my Y/n.." He said. I smiled.

"You came all the way here at 12 AM just to wish me?" I asked. He nodded. His place with the guys was a good 45 minutes away from my apartment.

"You're the sweetest." I said smiling.

"I can't stay long because I'm supposed to be in my dorm right now, the guys are covering for me so i got to go but today's going to be full of surprises, wait for me." He said kissing me on the forehead. I smiled.

"Okay, go back safely and tell the oppas I said hi. Sleep tight baby." I said standing on my tiptoes and kissing him on the cheek. He smiled his bunny smile.

"Okay. Night birthday girl." He waved at me and disappeared out the door. I sighed dropping onto the couch in a dreamy state. If robbers looked and acted like Kookie, I'd be down for getting robbed everyday.

Part 2 coming soon

Requests open