정국: 선샤인의 포켓 전체

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Appa." I groaned, I literally just put her to sleep an hour ago. I stretched and got off of my comfy couch.

"Coming!" I called out. I padded down the hallway and paused to twist the door knob of a yellow door. My five year old daughter was sitting up right on her bed. Her hair was in disarray and her cute doe like eyes were still in a sleepy daze.

"Sunny-ah!" I called out affectionately, I walked over and sat next to her collecting the small being into my arms. My little ball of sunshine was already five years old. Sunny took after her name in every aspect, I sometimes wonder if she's Hobi hyung's baby, she was always drawn to the color yellow and anything bright and happy.

"Did you have a nice rest baby?" I asked and kissed her on the forehead. She nodded and smiled.

"I had a dream that we were on a trip daddy." I smiled.

"Oh yeah where were we?"

"I don't remember, where do you want to go daddy?" She asked, her eyes fully focused on what I was about to say. I laid down on her bed and she climbed onto my stomach, her face right below mine. It's been a while since I went on vacation. With the end of my military period, getting married, and having Sunny, I haven't had a vacation in a good ten years.

"Jeju Island would be nice." I said breathing out a sigh. Sunny giggled.

--- A few hours later ---

Sunny's P.O.V.

I had to do this, mommy gave me a special mission: Ask daddy where he wants to go. I think mommy has something planned but she won't tell me what because she didn't know if she could trust me. Hmph. Whatever, I was going to prove her wrong this time. My original plan was to refuse to go to sleep at nap time and make daddy tell me a story about traveling to his dream place with me and mommy buuuutttt, daddy's really good at putting me to sleep so I slept. I had a dream about Uncle Hobi because he was my favorite, we went to the park together and it was so much fun!

But, when I woke up, I realised, I didn't succeed in my mission yet!! And right then, Uncle Yoongi's wise words popped into my brain like a flower in spring, "you can lie, I lie all the time", when I told mommy this wise piece of advice, she told me to stop hanging out with Uncle Yoogi, but I like Uncle Yoongi a lot, he told me to say a bunch of weird words. Now no one in the playground makes fun of me, some are even scared, YAY for Uncle Yoongi! Hey! I got distracted again! ANYWAY, I was like, if Uncle Yoongi gave me permission to lie, I'm going to tell daddy and smalllll lie. SO I told him I dreamt of a trip.

And because of my geniusness, I GOT THE ANSWER!!! Right now daddy was in the kitchen trying to make a snack for him so I tiptoed to mommy and daddy's bedroom and saw that daddy's phone was being charged. I snuck up to the light stand, opened the phone, and called mommy.