editing + moving the story

EDIT: First chapter has already been published on the new account. It's 500+ words longer than the original one, I'm proud of myself!

You can skip to the other part in bold if you want. The important stuff's there.

Sorry this isn't an update but..

I've been reading this story over and over again for the past months, trying to figure out why didn't I like it anymore.

I've been planning on updating this (and, as I previously stated, I had a very long chapter planned out, the draft is still on here) but..

This was my first serious fanfiction ever and I wrote it in.. like.. 2015? I feel kind of bad for the me of the past that wrote like this tbh :')

And I've been a quite childish author too, reason why I rarely log into this account anymore. (That, and I feel really guilty for not updating).

SO, SINCE THREE YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE I STARTED WRITING THIS STORY:

- I will move it on my main wattpad account, Makkuchi , since it's the one I'm most active on and the one I actually update stories on. (I have like 99+ notifications here and I'm scared of reading them. Fml.)

- I will rewrite the chapters, trying to make them longer and with more fluff in it. (Also: I got a lot better at writing in English now so, even though it isn't my main language and I'm still not perfect, I can write more confidently than before and I'm not that bad anymore!)

- I will actually try to update regularly! (AT LEAST once every two weeks, even if school is stressing me out.)

.. and lastly: I'm more inspired than before, mostly because I've started buying the manga and I've been able to catch up with the series, so: EVERYTHING WILL BE P E R F E C T.

Side note: if I don't update for more than two weeks I give you all permissions to send me to Mars and never take me back to planet Earth.

Thank you.

Sorry for how childish I've been in the past! Hopefully I can make up for it with future updates! ^ ^

p.s: I just read the notifications and I kNOW A YEAR HAS PASSED SINCE I SAID I WOULD UPDATED AND I'M REALLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME-

I love you all and thank you for the 13k views I don't deserve them
eat spaghetti and be happy please