Chapter 35

Seth's POV-

I woke up in a dark room and I had a bad feeling about it, then I remembered Rosie. I tried to get up, but I noticed I was in chains.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled knowing someone had to be out there and when they did I would break the chains, change and rip their heads off.

I heard noises and people walking towards me and I moved some more and the chains were tightening around my wrist and ankles and I felt as if I was a dog or a criminal.

The doors opened and the sun came in blinding me, but I couldn't see the people when they came over and dragged me out, but not before they put a blind fold on me.

I was thrown on the ground and the fold was took off of me and I saw.............

___________________________________________________________

Rosie's POV-

I was dreaming and it was a nice dream until I heard screaming and I ran to it and I saw in the distance Seth screaming in pain and I saw Jane and Alec hurting him and Aro, Caius and Marcus watching.

I shot up and ran downstairs, and saw everyone awake, "How's your back?" Mom asked, but I ignored it. "I know where Seth is," I said.

Everyone went dead silent and looked at me, "I had a dream and it was Jane and Alec hurting him and him screaming and Aro, Caius and Marcus were watching," I said, "The Volturi took him and I know they did."

"Rosie we can't be sure," Carlisle said. "I might not know them so good, but I know they took him," I said and felt tears leaving.

"Rosie," Masen said running over and hugging me. "I'm going to get him weither you guys like it or not," I said.

"Rosie your not going," Dad said. "Are you in or not?" I asked them. No one answered, "I'll go I know that castle like the back of my hand," Anna said standing up, along with Siva and Elsa.

"I'm going to go with Rosie," Masen said standing up. No one else answered, "I'll inform you on everything," I said once we got done packing and was downstairs saying goodbye.

"Don't let them see your symbol," Carlisle said. I nodded my head, "I know I have a long sleeve shirt on and a jacket in the car," I said.

"If it starts burning again, call and if it's in front of the Volturi try to hold it in," Elezar said. I nodded my head, "We'll be back with Seth soon," I said and ran out and to my car and sped down the driveway with Masen in the passenger seat, and Elsa, Siva and Anna in the backseat.

'Please be alright Seth,' I thought and drove on to the airport.

_________________________________________________________________-

Seth's POV-

I leaned up and saw Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane and Alec and all the other people I didn't know their names.

"Seth am I right?" Aro said. "Let me go," I growled. He moved his finger back and forth and stood up, "We know you are close with the Cullens," he said circling me then sat back down, "and we want to know about the children."

"I'm not going to tell you anything," I growled. "Jane," he said and I felt immense pain go through me and I screamed.

"Tell me about the children," Aro said, "Are they gifted?" "I'm not telling you anything," I said and felt that pain again and I screamed and this one lasted longer.

I was breathing heavily, "Are they gifted?" Aro asked again. "Your-getting-nothing-from-me," I said through breaths and felt that pain again.

"What are their powers?" Aro asked coming down in front of me. I shook my head, and felt it again and he would ask questions, but I didn't answer any of them.