Chapter 27

Rosie's POV-

I was in my bedroom reading my book when I heard a knock on my door, "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Anna nobody sent me up here," she said.

"Come in." She walked in and came over and sat on the edge of my bed, "Thanks for standing up for me back there," she said.

I marked my page and laid my book down, "It was nothing," I said, "I knew you had changed, your eyes were a big hint and your nicer then the Volturi even though I have never met them," I said.

She smiled at me, "But if you don't mind me asking, and I'm not accusing you of anything, but do you know who turned us in? Since you were there longer," I said.

"I don't mind, and I have no idea," she said, "The Volturi have ways of getting people to do their bidding." I then thought back to that boy I killed, "The boy," I said.

"What?" She asked. "Before I knew how to control my ice power there was this boy who came looking for us, to kill us, he probably had someone else there, someone who was hiding in the forest," I said, "When it happened I felt like someone was staring at me, but I was to scared to look around and see, it must have been the person in the woods."

"What boy? What did he look like?" She asked. "Well he looked about 16 or 17, but I could tell he was neither a vampire or werewolf," I said, "He had these gray looking eyes, and he was blond."

"Josh," she said. "Who's Josh?" I asked. "He was this boy that did a lot of the Volturi's bidding's along with his sister Clary," she said.

"Clary must have got mad at you killing her brother, so she went to the Volturi and told them about you and then she must have stayed to see your family and knew from last time they were getting witnesses, and were going to fight," she said.

"Makes sense," I said, "If somebody had killed Masen, I'd go on a killing spree." She gave a small laugh, "Me to."

I smiled at her, "You really like my brother don't you?" I asked her. "Yea," she said and if she could blush she would have been scarlett, "He's not like the other people I've been with, he has a warm heart, and if I must say some good abs."

I died out laughing and she soon joined in with smaller laughs then me, "Darling," Mom said opening the door a little and sticking her head in, "Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Actually," I said, "I need to talk to all of you." I stood up along with Anna and walked to my door and opened it and walked past my mom and into the living room where I saw everyone.

Anna went over and sat in between Masen and Elsa. "Me and Anna were talking and I think we know who turned us in," I said.

"That boy I had killed he was part of the Volturi," I began but was interrupted, "But he was human," Masen said.

I looked at him then continued, "It was all before I learned to control the power and I was scared and I had felt like someone was staring at me in the woods, but I didn't bother to look and see," I said, "Anna told me that the boys name was Josh and his sister Clary was most likely the one in the woods, but she stayed long enough to see all of you come in, and she must have knew from last time we were having witnesses and was going to fight again, so she went to the Volturi and told them everything that happened."

They looked at me for a minute, "Makes sense," Grandma said, "If someone hurt you guys I would go on a killing spree."

I smiled, "That's what I said." She smiled at me, "Then we fight," Emmett said. I knew Grandpa Carlisle was going to say 'were not going to fight.'

"Yes," I said, "I'm not going to be nice like all of you them other times, no offense or anything, but I'm feed up with all this stuff, I'm not just going to stand in a field with you guys and talk, especially if Cauis starts running his mouth."

Emmett died out laughing and the others just smiled, "We will fight," The Denali's said for the second time today. "Us to," Ben said. "We will fight," The Irish said. "Us to," Seena and Zafrini said. Everyone soon stood up and said they would fight for the second time today.

I smiled at them all. I looked outside and saw it was snowing, but wasn't snowing. "It's not going to stick for a couple weeks," I said.

They nodded their heads, "Hey Uncle Emmett," I said. "Yea," he said back. "Is it true that Grandma bet you when she was a newborn?" I asked him.

Grandma smiled and Emmett just sat down. I smiled and looked at the others, "I bet I could beat you Rosie," Masen said.

I raised my eybrow at him and Emmett perked up, and I smiled, "Bring it little brother."