Chapter 26

Seth's POV-

Rosie had ran back into the house and Nessie started yelling at Jake and I saw Emmett running inside.

He came back down a few minutes later looking down, "What did she say?" I asked. "She doesn't want to speak to anyone," he said, "She won't even speak to me, she used to tell me everything, and now she doesn't."

"Emmett, she's grown up, but she'll come around," Esme said. I suddenly heard a noise an un wanted noise.

I growled and transformed along with the pack, while The Cullens and their friends ran. Then I heard, "Hopla," and knew who it was.

"Vladmir, Stephen," Carlisle said. "We heard about another attack the Volturi is planning on you," Stephen said.

"We're not going to fight again," Edward said. "We will see about that," Vladmir said. I growled and they just turned to me and smiled.

"Come we can talk in the house," Esme said. They nodded their heads and they all ran back to the Cullens, and I'm thankful I left some clothes here.

Esme brought them out and laid them in the woods then smiled at me and walked back inside. I walked in and changed back then ran into the house.

"It will be like last time," Carlisle, "We're not going to ask any of you to fight." I could still hear Rosie crying from upstairs and so could the Cullens because they were looking at the stairs and looking sad.

"Where are they anyway?" Stephan asked. "I'm Masen," Masen said standing up. "What is your power?" Vladmir asked.

"I'm a mirror," Masen said, "Anyone who tries to use their power on me it backfires onto them." Stephan and Vladmir smiled, "And the other one?"

"Rosie's not down here right now," Nessie said. "So the one crying is her?" Stephan asked. We nodded our heads, "What happened?"

"She got mad," Emmett said. "I see you three have found your way here," Stephan said to Siva, Elsa and Anna.

"I see you've found your way here as well Stephan," Siva sneered. Stephan smiled, "Elsa look as lovely as always," he said.

Elsa glared at him and turned to Siva and they started whispering while, "How have you been Anna miss your family?" Vladmir asked.

Anna looked as if she was going to attack and she was, but Masen held her back, "Don't you ever speak of them," she yelled.

Vladmir and Stephan smiled, "But why? Do they not know about your past? Saying you are in their house?" Stephan said.

"It doesn't matter," she said still trying to get loose, "all thats in the past." "But dear Anna they deserve to know saying they will be attacking us one day," Stephan said.

We all looked at her and she was trying her hardest to get out of Masen's grasp, "Don't speak of them," she yelled, "I'm nothing like them, nothing."

"Anna what are they talking about?" Siva asked with curiosity, and I assumed they knew nothing of this. "Should I tell them Anna or are you going to?" Stephan asked.

"Don't say anything, it doesn't matter anymore I'm nothing like them," she yelled some more. "Dear Anna here back in 1960 she was changed into a vampire by..." Stephan began.

"Shut up!" Anna yelled, "Just shut up!" "Anna calm down," Masen said to her, but she wasn't listening, but Stephan continued.

"Dear Anna here was changed by a clan, a very bad clan that if I remember has tried to hurt this family more and more," Stephan said and everyone gasped, "Dear Anna was changed in 1960 by the Volturi, Aro to be exact."

"Shut up!" Anna said, but he didn't listen, "Aro had trained her himself, knew about her powers and how to control it, he took her in as his daughter and she accepted her vampire status, drinking human blood."

"Shut up!" "The Volturi trained her to be a monster like Jane and Alec trained her to be a living monster, but she left saved by a hidden man, or so she said," and with that Stephan ended his tall tale.

"Anna is this true?" Elsa asked and she looked hurt. Anna soon got loose and was about to jump on Stephan when she suddenly stopped, "Who's doing this?" She asked.

"Rosie," I heard everyone say and when I looked back I saw a red faced Rosie. "Give me my sight back," Anna said, but I don't think Rosie was listening.

"So she has the same power as Zafrini?" Stephan asked. "No I don't," Rosie said looking at us, "I heard everything and they might not ask you to fight, but I am, I don't care about Anna's past and if any of you do your crazy, and if it is right she's changed and everyone knows it just look at her eyes, that should be proof enough."

"We will fight," I said standing up along with the packs, "We will to," The Denaili's said. "Us two," Jasper friends said and soon everybody said they would.

"That didn't take long," Vladmir said. "Shut up," Rosie said to him, "The Volturi are going to be here when the snow sticks like last time, but their still trying to get witnesses."

"How is that?" Carlisle asked. "After last time, no body will do it, only the weak and stupid are going to do it," Rosie said.

Suddenly Anna came back and she ran over to Masen who hugged her and didn't let her go, "It's alright," he said to her.

"It's true, but I'm not like that anymore," Anna said into his chest. "I know, I know," he said hugging her to his chest.

Siva and Elsa soon came over and hugged Anna once she pulled away from Masen. "Rosie I'm....." Jake began, but Rosie was already heading back up the steps.

"Rosie," Jake said running after her, and a few minutes later he was thrown back down the hall and flipped over the steps railing landing on his back with a thud.

Jake was about to sit up when Carlisle laid him back down, "What happened?" Nessie asked. "She just shot me down the steps," Jake said, "Like she did with Paul, I tried saying sorry, but she won't listen to me."

I sighed and Nessie stood up, "I'll go talk to her." We nodded our heads and Nessie walked up the steps and I looked at Carlisle looking at Jake checking to see if anything broke, after Rosie pushed him down the steps and over the railing.

I looked up the steps, wondering if I should go up there, but I just let Nessie talk to her and not me.