Chapter 8

Rennesmee's POV-

"Well at least you know how to get some beauty sleep your mom didn't know how on her wedding day," Alice said. I couldnt help but smile at that, "you know I heard that Alice?" mom said coming in with a smiling Aunt Rose.

"Yea I know thats why I said it," Alice said smiling, everyone else couldn't help but smile even mom. "Alright now back to business, Nessie what color do you want?" "Don't you already know what I'm going to say?" I asked knowing she already would. "Yes I do now, everyone leave so I can make my niece beautiful," Alice said.

Mom just looked at me like she didn't want to leave and I couldn't just leave her there all alone, so I did what anyone else would do, well me. I got up and ran over to my mom 'mom it will be ok,' I thought. "I know sweetie, I just can't believe my little girls getting married." "It's ok mom everything will be alright and it's not like we're going to move somwehere else, well I don't think we are," I said smiling hoping it would make her smile, and it did.

"I know......." before she could finish Alice came over, picked me up and put me in the chair I was in before. "Now don't move." I didn't want to make Alice frustrated so I just sat there and let her do her thing.
——————————————————————————
Jacob's POV-

Todays the day I can finally make Rennesmee Cullen, Rennesmee Black. "Hey don't go thinking that, she will always be a Cullen no matter what," Edward said.

"Yea she's a kick ass Cullen, just like her Uncles and Aunt," Emmett, of course, said. "Yea I know, you guys get what I meant, wait Uncles and Aunt who's the Aunt." "My lady," Emmett said. I just looked at him confused like. "Rosalie," Edward said. "Yea I know who he meant." "Hey Jake you ready for this, I'm ready to get my party on." And in walked the pack, well more like packs.

"Hey what are you guys doing, besides Seth I know why he's here?" I asked. "We came to see how you are doing Jacob," Sam said. "I'm doing good thanks Sam." Everybody just started talking again; Emmett and Seth went and watched a football game along with Jasper and Edward, so me and Embry,Quill, Sam, Paul and the rest of the packs just talked.