27. Caring for her.

Manik

Now sitting outside her room, thinking through all the information I have got till now.

Nandini has tried to suicide. She has bruises all over body. Haven't had food or water for last 36 or could be more than those hours. Her parents just doesn't care. They are not happy with the marriage thingy. Their business in on edge of bankruptcy. And then also they were sitting like normal people like there's nothing wrong with them.

And what I have done?!

I have hired a ton of detectives. Few of them will be getting their history, few will be keeping a close eye on each member of the Murthy's family except Nandini. Few would be around Nandini for safety measures. One of them will pretend to be their butler and keep updating me of everything that happens around Nandini. The team of Mr Bhalla knows how to do their work. With that I hope we would be abke find the people involved in this matter. And also that I'm going to tell my parents.

Am I doing right thing by involving my parents? I mean it's not bad if they will know about her condition but rather it will very helpful to solve the case. Dad knows Mr Murthy from business, that fact will help a lot.

But then Nandini doesn't even wanted to tell me about anything. She doesn't want to me interfere in her matter. And here I have already involved Mukti into. When Nandini will get to know about this, she will be so upset. She will probably shout at me. Another thing is she doesn't even know that I agreed to marry her. I don't know how she will react after knowing all this.

I don't think its good to involve my parents too. She trusted me a little that I won't tell them about our uneventful meeting the day before and at least let me see those bandages. And I don't want to break that little trust on me. I can't do that. If I have to know something about the person who has been hurting, she would somebody who she trusts. So I can't ruin that now.

I dialled my mother's and waited her to pick. "hello mom where are you?" I asked in a hurry when she picked up.

"Don't worry Manik we are just getting into the car. We will there so.." I cut her off in between.

"mm mom you don't need to come here anymore. I will send Mukti home now" when I said this Mukti raised a eyebrow at me.

"But why? At least tell us who is in the hospital? We are so worried Manik?" She asked concerly.

"Mom just somebody and I need to deal with this alone."

"But.."

"No buts and ifs. I will tell you when the time is right." I said hanging up.

"You know you are going to get a handful when you go home" Mukti said seriously. "I know".

"Why did you told them to come here in first place when you were going to deny later" she asked folding her arms in front.

"I wasn't thinking that time" I said honestly. I seriously wasn't thinking that time. Mukti I will call the driver. He will take you home."

"But why can't I stay here?" She asked getting frustrated.

"No. Your going home and that's final" I said sternly. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You know they are going to ask me several questions" she said.

"I know. And you are not going to answer any of them. I don't want them to know now."

"But why? You know they can help"

"I know Muku..I know they can help but it's about Nandini. She didn't even want to know anything now I have involved you. She won't like a lot a bit. Her condition is not something she would like publish among people. And I know you all won't tell anybody but she doesn't know this. We have to build the trust first then only she would be able to open up."