Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty

Start from the beginning

I'm not only going to marry her but I'm going to make a lot more children with her.

Oh yes! I want a damn soccer team I can take to the world cup!

The thought of making babies with her is making me hard.

Think of something stupid Bryce! Think of something stupid.

Unicorns! Unicorn poop!

Ok that failed I dont even know if unicorns poop or what it looks like.

Very random.

Like what straight man would think of unicorns to avoid getting blue balls. This is so embarrassing. 

I start counting the trees like an idiot to distract myself but it only worked until I realized that they are never ending.

"Ewwhh what the hell is that smell!" I put the windows down to get the smell out faster.

Road kill!

That's was all it took, after that sight my Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Thank fucks!

If I had to count one more tree I probably would have had to cut Humpty off to relieve myself. And my trust me when I say no amount of king's horses and all the king's men wouldn't be able to put Humpty together again.

But Rae could.

Oh seriously What's wrong with me? I have never behaved like this before.

I saw the familiar bungalow and old SUV come into view.

I pulled in the driveway behind her truck and went to get the key from the gnome. I put it in my pocket after opening the door.

What man doesn't have his own key to his family?

Not me! But that's none of my business.

I close the front door and make sure all the locks are back on feeling like a man with a purpose.

As soon as I took the first step I found myself on my back.

I thought that only happened in movies!

"Bryce?" I look up to see a beautiful angel holding one of her heels in her hand getting ready to poke a hole in someone I would assume.

"Yeah it's me. Could you please put the weapon down before you poke a hole in my hand and kill me" I joked.