Chanhee let out a sigh. 

"I guess you're right."

"Exactly. So we should hang out more often, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm moving, and I think my dad is picking me up from school."

"Well let's have lunch, just the two of us."

"Okay."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye hyung."

"Bye Chani."

click. 

Chanhee smiled sheepishly, he shouldn't have been overthinking too much, and talking to Rowoon made him feel a hundred times better. 

Chanhee went back into Youngkyun's house, ready to play video games with his friend. 

-

"Chanhee, are we still hanging out this weekend?" Jaemin came up to him and asked. 

"Uh yeah, if you still want to," Chanhee said simply as he played with the pencil in his hand. 

"Okay cool, cause Jeno isn't coming anymore," Jaemin said, he sounded angry about it. 

"Oh, why not?" Chanhee asked. 

"Just cause," Jaemin said looking a bit more irritated. "Just be there."

"Okay," Chanhee said softly as he watched Jaemin walk away to his seat. 

"They had another fight," Sanha whispered to Chanhee. 

Chanhee looked at Sanha with a bit of confusion. 

"What?" Chanhee questioned. 

"Jaemin and Jeno, it doesn't happen often but when it does, it's bad, and you my friend just got dragged into the middle of it," Sanha said with wide eyes, he looked a little excited about it. 

"What are you talking about?" Chanhee questioned again, not sure what was really going on. 

"Just when you go over to Jaemin's house, he'll tell you all about his problems with Jeno, listen carefully and tell me everything, this is good gossip," Sanha said to him with a smile. 

Chanhee just let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. 

~

"Rowoon, how are you?" a familiar voice said to him. 

Rowoon turned around to see his friend, Taeyang. 

"I'm fine, how's Youngkyun?" Rowoon asked.

Taeyang's eyes widened. 

"You know we're together?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Yeah, the boys told me," Rowoon said simply. 

"Well, it's going great, by the way, I really love that boy," Taeyang said with a small smile as he started to think about his boyfriend. 

"That's good," Rowoon said as the two started to walk to lunch together. 

"So, you and Chanhee?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Yup," Rowoon said with a small sigh. 

"Is everything going alright?" Taeyang asked.

"Yeah, he just kind gets upset sometimes and won't tell me," Rowoon said simply. "I think he'll open up more though eventually. I think he's got trust issues."

"You guys should talk it out," Taeyang said simply. 

"Yeah," Rowoon said looking down. 

Rowoon suddenly felt something grab his hand. He looked over quickly to see Chanhee holding his hand looking at him with a smile. His heart skipped a beat just seeing Chanhee look happy to see him.