The Beginning

The day was bright. Birds were tweeting, sun was shinning and everything was perfect. Exept for one thing.

Your jaw dropped as you clutched the sheet of paper that was just handed to you by your calligraphy teacher Mr. Kim. Your eyes skipped from him to the paper repeatedly and once they came to a stop you took a deep breath and lump down in your seat sighing in defeat.

Another failed project... You placed the paper on your desk in front of you and smashed your forehead on it causing the whole class to look at you and shake their heads in dissapointment. Then you heard the first whispers from the group of girls who sat right behind you.

" Did she fail again ?"

" Will she have to repeat the year ?"

After you raised yourself and turned your attention to them, they both backed up and pretended to do their own thing. Turning your attention back to the front you look at the manly back that was seated right in front of you. Slowly you moved your hand to his shoulder and lightly tapped it to get his attention.

Nothing happened.

Your brows furrowed as you now glared at him still tapping his shoulder. Your taps were getting stronger and more annoying to the guy in front of you.

Finnaly he turned around.

" What do you want Y/n ?!" He glared at you but immediately froze once he realized he just shouted that out. His head instantly slumped between his shoulders as he slowly turned to Mr. Kim.

" Y/n... Yoongi.... Out..." He motioned his hand to the door as he took a seat behind his table.

Yoongi managed to give you one last glare before the two of you made your way to the hallway. Once the door was closed Yoongi hurriedly digged out his headphones as he stromed away. Giggling you followed him and snatched the headphones before he could even plug them in his phone.

" Stop.... " He groaned as he put his hood on which you once again snatched down

He stopped walking and finally faced you giving you the most intense glare you were already used to. Who wouldnn't be used to that glare after 18 years spent together. Ladies and Gentlemen that man right in front of you was your Twin brother Min Yoongi.

" what..." His face showed nothing but annoyance as he eyed you up and down
" Help... me ..." you clasped your hands together and rubbed them as you looked at him with your big round eyes.
" why does a genius such as yourself need help from me ? " he made sure to add an annoyed tone to the word genius.

" I just can't get the calligraphy right! My hands are too shaky! But with your delicate hands- " you immediately got stopped by him when he smirked
" so that is how you want to do it... " he crossed his arms across his chest as he sighed
" It is so simple Y/n... use that smart brain of yours and figure out a different way to get it right..." he poked your forehead making you stumble back before he walked away leaving you in daze.

Hm...

How were you going to do this...

LIGHTBULB

Currently the clock on Yoongi's bedside table showed 3:00am. A very annoying sound woke him up in the middle of the night. Reaching his hand to lamp that was beside his bed he turned it on and scrunched his face at the strong light beside him. His blonde hair was all over the place and he was half naked only in his boxers and big baggy shirt that portrayed a cute puppy. Slowly he stood up and made his way to his work desk. There, above it  was a baseball bat on display. With his brows furrowed he took it in his hands and glared at the door to the hallway. There was someone in the house... who was making a mess... and he was going to pay for what he has just done. Because noone wakes Yoongi and gets away with it. His bare feet made their way to the kitchen and after following the continuous noise he was face to face with the door that would lead him to the garage. Grasping the bat tighter he took a deep breath before he opened the door and ran inside screaming while waving the baseball bat around like a maniac. His eyes were shut tight since he was too scared to look at the burglar. The moment he heard a feminine laugh he stopped dead in tracks. He opened his eyes and anger boiled up within him. It was his idiotic twin sister.
" What... the... f-"
" watch your profanities.." Y/n said as she turned the drill in her hand off. After further inspection Yoongi noticed a big mechanic device next to her.