CRUISER ESCAPE

The ventilation shaft was far too small for him, but he knew he had to make it off of the Imperial Cruiser. He was shifting his weight through the tunnels with one hand, knowing how critical it was that the deflector shield was deactivated. He pulled himself down the thin ventilation walls whilst looking for an exit, and using the Force, levitated the hatch of the vents. He jumped out, making sure that nobody had seen him. Sprinting down a long fulgent but dull corridor, a familiar face wearing milky cloth and a dim brown robe dashed down the hall. His name was Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Jedi Master.

"R4, prepare the ship whilst I take care of the deflector shield." He roamed around the corridors, staying undercover, and at last, he had reached the room that he was searching for. He sneaked towards the door whilst gripping his lightsaber. He then pounced on the droids, of which stood in front of the door. After pressing a switch to open the room, he found that it was immense, with mountains of controls surrounding him. He swiftly advanced to the main controls in the center of the room and pulled the levers down. The robotic, monotone voice of a female uttered that the shields had been lowered when suddenly the door had opened. Obi-Wan looked behind him as a group of droids entered.

"Hey, you're not allowed in here!" exclaimed the first one.

"He's a Jedi!" replied another.

"A Jedi?! Blast him!" Shouted the first one.

Without any hesitation, Obi-Wan surged towards the droids by the entrance, gripping his lightsaber to prepare for the tearing apart. All of a sudden, blaster fire surrounded him. He combat rolled behind the main control console and poked his head over the edge of the console, spying clones and battle droids, all pasted in grim Imperial colours. Eyebrows squinting and lips straightening, deep focus wiped across Kenobi's face. Obi-Wan leapt over the edge, as a clone shouted. The battle droids began to attack, in unison with each other.

Evading the blaster bolts, Obi-Wan pushed forward, sharply moving his lightsaber to diverge the fire back towards the army. Clankers smashed off of the smooth, charcoal-like floor, as their fire was returned back from Obi-Wan, striking them in their metal plated bodies. A clone stammered, as a grenade flew towards Obi-Wan.

Everything began to slow down, time itself, at a gigantic stand still for Kenobi. Eyelids shutting as a calm breeze centered his mind, he extended his arm out, pushing with his fingertips against the dingy air, the Force pulling the explosive away from him and back towards the clones, and that of what remained of the battle droids. Shrieking erupted from the droids, as they all leapt for cover before the explosive turned into a raging and smouldering mash of oranges and yellows. Ears ringing and eyes darkening, Obi-Wan glared around through the fog, to see all but one clone motionless and torn apart, the droids seemingly evaporated by the bomb. Obi-Wan stepped over to the clone and gazed down at him. "Please. Kill me now." the clone whispered. Eyes turning hot, Obi-wan walked away, letting the clone's life fade away naturally.

As staying undercover was no longer an option for Obi-Wan, he had decided to sprint out of the room, heading to his ship. Destroying any battle droids in his way as though he was invincible, he headed towards the hanger. Soon enough, he was being interrupted by 3 Droidekas, whom of which had rolled into the fight, as their blue shields ignited. Obi-Wan bolted back and around to find a different route but was ambushed by a dozen of commando droids.

"We accept your surrender," the leading droid buzzed, his blaster aimed at Obi-Wan's chest while the others surrounded him. A smirk appeared on Obi-Wan's face as he planted his lightsaber into the floor and drew a circle around him. Before any of the droids had time to shoot, Obi-Wan had fallen out of sight.