Chapter 26:Drugged

Start from the beginning

As I am reading about this mysterious roofie I read something that catches my eye. The article says it is used for Rat poisoning and if ingested by humans will lead to death of untreated. "I don't fell so well" Elizabeth says. All of a sudden she goes to run to the bathroom and starts vomiting blood all over the floor. She makes it to the bathroom and continues vomiting. I grab her some clothes, throw them into a bag. "We are going to the hospital" I tell her.

She changes her clothes and we go to leave when she falls to the ground. "What's wrong" I ask. "I can't move" she says with fear in her voice. I pick her up and run to the car. "Dean is going to be really pissed when he wakes up" I say then start driving down the road.

Dean P.O.V
I wake up at about 3:00 in the morning. I go to the library to talk to Sam but he wasn't there. I decide to go check in Elizabeth since she was sick. I walk into her room and see she wasn't there. I was about to leave her room when I see blood on her bathroom floor. I run to Sam room but he wasn't in there. I call his phone but he doesn't answer. "Son of a Bitch" I say.

I keep calling him until he finally answered. "Where the hell are you, there is blood on Elizabeth's floor and you aren't here" I say with rage. "Elizabeth was poisoned with rat poison and started throwing up blood. I had to take her to the hospital." He says. "Why the hell didn't you wake me up" I ask angrily almost yelling. "Because she asked me not too" Sam says. "I am coming to the hospital" I say. "I took the impala, I will come get you" Sam says then hangs up.

Sam pulls into the garage and we trade places. "Why the hell didn't you wake me up" I say angrily as I speed off. "She asked me not too, and in the heat of the moment I kinda forgot" Sam says. "She's my daughter Sam, the first thing you should've done is tell me or at least call me" I say. "Well it was kinda hectic when I got to the hospital, they rushed her away immediately" Sam says. "Well is she going to be ok" I ask. "I haven't heard back from the doctor, but dean she's a fighter she will survive this" Sam says. "God I hope so" I say as I speed towards the hospital.

When we get to the hospital we are greeted by Elizabeth's doctor. " Let's go to a room, it's more private" he says and my heart drops to my stomach. "Is she ok" I ask. "Let's just go to the room" he says. We all sit down in a private room at a table. "We had to take her to surgery, the rat poison started eating at her organs which caused internal bleeding. We have done a blood transfusion and given her medication to help fight the rat poison. Luckily it hasn't entered her blood stream, she is a very lucky girl." The doctor says. "So she's alive" I say. "Yes Mr Winchester" he says and I can feel the stress lift off of my shoulders. "When can we see her" Sam asks. "When ever you would like" the doctor says.

We rush to her room, I open the door and see her looking out of the window. When she sees me she burst into tears. I walk over to her and hug her. "I thought I was going to die" she says. "It's ok baby" I say. She continues to cry which breaks my heart. Sam gets her some tissues and we release from our hug. She gets control of herself and says "it's not the fact that I thought I was going to die that scared me, it's the fact that I thought I was going to die from some stupid rat poisoning. If I am going to die I want to be killed in a fight not some stupid chemicals" she says that makes me and Sam laugh.

The doctor walks in the room and asks Elizabeth "how are you feeling". "A lot better, I actually don't feel any pain" she says. "That's good" he says as he checks her temperature. "Well your vitals look stable and you are at a normal temperature" he says. "So when can I go home" she asks. "Well we would like to keep you for the next few hours just to be sure but then you can go home" he says. We spend the next few hours making fun of ghosts hunting television shows that are on the hospital channel.

7:00 rolls around and the doctor discharges Elizabeth. "Wanna go get breakfast" I ask, "sure" Elizabeth says. We end up going to a doughnut shop where I get doughnuts and coffee, Sam gets a breakfast sandwich with spinach and Elizabeth gets a egg, bacon, and cheese croissant. When we get our food I make sure to check Elizabeth's just to be sure. We all eat then head back to the bunker. As we walk down the stairs Olivia greets us. "I think she is starting to like me more" I say. "Probably" Elizabeth says as she pick up Olivia. "I'm gonna go sleep for the next 24 hours" Elizabeth says then walks to her room. "If you need anything I am here" I say. "Ok" she says then walks to her room.

About 10 hours pass and I start to get a little concerned about Elizabeth since I haven't heard from her since the morning. I walk to her room, open the door and see her sleeping. I shut the door and go to bed since I haven't slept for like 24 hours. I wake up the next morning at about 8:00. I take a shower then go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decide to make pancakes. Sam comes into the kitchen and asks me "how is Elizabeth doing". "I don't know, I haven't talked to her since yesterday when we got home" I say. "Well I haven't either" I say. "Watch the pancakes" I tell Sam and I head towards her room. I open the door and see that she is still sleeping. I go back to the kitchen and tell Sam that she's just sleeping. I finish cooking and me and Sam sit down and start to eat the pancakes. After we finish eating he look at me and says "haven't she been sleeping for more then 24 hours" Sam says. I stand up and head towards her room.

This time I walk into their room and try to wake her up."wake up kiddo, you've been sleeping for over a day now" I say.  I shake her and she finally wakes up "ok, ok I'm up" she says. "Breakfast is ready in the kitchen" I say then walk out of her room. "She's awake" I say to Sam.

She comes to the kitchen after about 20 minutes. "Well at least you showered" I say then she punches me on the arm. She grabs a plate of pancakes and she starts eating. "So what's the plan for today" she asks. "Well we plan on looking for cases and maybe doing one" I say. "Sounds like a plan to me" she says.

After eating she grabs a cup of water and heads to her room "call me if you needs anything" she says then goes to her room. Me and Sam continue looking for cases and after a few minutes we hear a loud crash and run to Elizabeth's room. When we ran in all I saw was the broken glass on the floor and her standing there with a mortified look on her face while looking at her Tv. I turned too look at it and was shocked.

———————————————————————————Hey guys, new update. This have been going really slow this week but I get out on May 31st so I am really excited for summer. I should hopefully increase the amount of parts I upload in the summer but no promises. Hope all of you have an amazing day and thanks for reading.
-Mary-💕💕💕