Chapter 9: The hideout

Elizabeth P.O.V

I watch as Sam and Dean load their guns and pack their bags. "You should pack your bag because if we finish this case before 4:00 then we are leaving this town" Sam says. "Where will we go after this" I ask. "We have this secret hideout, it is a old men of letters bunker and now we live in it" Sam explains. I remember when dean explained to me what men of letters were. "I'll start packing then" I say. I start packing when I hear Sam and Dean talking about the case. "We don't know if this is a trap, how are we even going to approach the building" Sam asks. "Like we always do, just go with it and hope for the best" Dean says. "We can't do that now that you have a kid we take care of, we need to be more careful" Sam says. "Well then what do you suggest we do" Dean asks. "I don't know, all I know is we don't even know the layout of the farm or what's hiding in. "I do" I interject. They both look at me and Dean says "what do you mean". "Well they did kidnap me and hold me against my will. While they did that, they moved me around trying to find the best spot where no one could hear me, and they could see you coming if you found them." I explain. "Could you draw a outline of the farm" Sam asks. "Sure" I say. I start to draw the farm outline. I draw the long extensive barn with the many places to hide that demons could use. I draw the many sheds lying around the farm. I draw the mini barn along with the old farm house where the people who owened the farm lived. "I'm pretty sure if the demons are hiding anywhere it would be in the old farm house" I say. "Why would you day that" Sam asked. "When the dragged me through the house it was the Cleanest building and it's where about 6 demons would have meetings." I say. "Well then we work from there" Sam says. I then go back to packing my bags.

I finish packing and go to talk to Sam and Dean. I hear then continue to talk about how their going to enter the building. "I could always come with you" I say. "No" dean says. "Why" I ask. "Give me three good reasons why you should come with us" Dean says. "I would be safer with you guys then Alone, if I go with you both of you can work together which will get the job done faster, and I know my way around every part of that farm pretty much" I say. "She does make a good point" Sam says. Dean pulls Sam aside and they talk. After a few minutes of them talking they turn to me and say "you can come, but you have to stay in the car". "Fair enough I say". "Well let's put your stuff in the car then let's go" Dean says.

They put my stuff in the car, we turn in the room keys, then we start driving to the farm. When we get there Dean gives me a small gun and says "if a demon tries to get you just shoot them with this, it should slow them down and give me and Sam enough time to get back to you". "Be safe, we will be back soon" Sam says as him and Dean walk away

Dean P.O.V
We walk away from the car and head towards the house. "Do you think she will be safe" I ask Sam. "I think so, she is your blood so she has the Winchester blood which should keep her safe, she is brave and strong, and if anything happens we are close to her." Sam replies. "I hope" I say.

We walk up to the house and decide that the smartest thing to do is look through the windows and around the house to see how many demons there are. When I get to the back of the house I see a demon. I sneak up behind it and stab it in the back killing it. "I counted six" I say. "Same" Sam replied. "How do you want to approach the situation" Sam asks. "Let's go in through the back and try to surprise attack them" I say. I pick the back door lock then me and Sam quietly sneak in through the back door. When we walk in we have to go through a small hallway watching out for traps. As we exit the hallway we see the kitchen and cautiously walk through it. We can see the living room where we see six demons talking. "Where do you think that little bitch is at" a demon asked. "She probably out on the street selling her body for crack" another demon says, and all of the demons laugh. "I would fuck her" the first demon says. Me and Sam look at each other with rage in our eyes. We signal to each other that were going to barge in. We barge in and run at two of the demons. I am able to stab and kill one using the element of surprise. Sam also kills the one that was closest to the kitchen. As I am fighting a demon one jumps on my back and makes me almost lose my balance. I elbow the demos that is on my back in the stomach which makes it fall onto the ground. One demon cuts me on my arm which doesn't hurt it just pisses me off. I stab the demon that is lying on the floor. Then I punch the demon that's in front of me which makes it stumble back where Sam stabs it. We finish fighting the demons and look around. "Let's go look around the house and see if we can find anything that will lead us to figuring out why the demons are here." Sam says. We are looking around the house and find nothing that stands out. I see Sam stop dead in his tracks and look at me and say "how many demons were on the floor". "I'm pretty sure five" I respond. "Weren't there six originally" he asked. I quickly run down the stairs into the living room and count five dead bodies on the floor. "Isn't the one missing the one who said it wanted to fuck Elizabeth." Sam said. I look at Sam then start running towards the door. I get outside and start sprinting towards the impala along with Sam. The impala isn't in our sight yet before we hear a gun shot and Elizabeth screaming.