Ouran High School Host Club Christmas: Chapter 4 (Tamaki)

It seemed like he waited forever for this next ghost to show. Who could possibly be next that those two gingers were scared of?

A hand touched Tamaki's shoulder lightly and he shrieked like a girl, leaping forward and away from the hand.

"I am the ghost of Christmas Future Are you ready?" came a deep voice, making this situation even worse. This was going to be a terrible trip!

A man appeared out of the darkness, arms slender and skinny, hair black and flattened neatly as he scribbled in a black book perched in his left hand.

"You're the future ghost?" Tamaki asked, a little dumbfounded that this new ghost was so small even though his voice was so big.

"I am that. Now if you'll follow me," Fire erupted all around Tamaki and engulfed him, then spit him out to where he saw Haruhi laying on the ground by a grave, the grass around it greener than anything he had ever seen.

He approached the gravestone and squatted down to get a better look, and upon reading the name, he gasped and instantly turned his head to look down at Haruhi, whose face was red and puffy from all the major crying she had been doing.

"Ranka died because you fired her and all her money went to that stupid vase. Ranka got very sick and stayed in bed for weeks. When Haruhi got paid, she would spend half of her money to the hospital to tend to her father and then she would lie to you, give you the rest and say that's all she got paid, and this is the outcome Are you satisfied?"

Tamaki stared up at the book ghost, wondering how he could ask such a horrible question when obviously he was feeling the pain that she was feeling, possibly even worse. It was his entire fault that her father was dead; all because he fired her

"Hush baby," A man walked up beside Haruhi just as Tamaki was going to lean down and pretend comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his face into her neck. Holy ..

Tamaki couldn't speak once he saw that face. The boy she was with someone he would have never thought to be of her suitor.

"Kyouya can we go home?" She asked, sliding her frail fingers in-between his.

"Of course we can,"

"What do you mean home?" Tamaki was in tears now, standing above Kyouya and Haruhi. "You're not supposed to be comforting her! That's my position! MY job as the father to look after MY daughter! How dare you take that from me damn it!"

Tamaki automatically started swinging his fists at Kyouya's head and watched them fly right through his invincible skull over and over again.

It was no use, but it was getting rid of some anger that had built up inside from watching the two of them together.

"Please stop beating me up," The book ghost said, tucking the black notebook into his back pocket and then crossing his arms, as if he were really mad about Tamaki hitting the other him.

"How dare you do this to me How dare you!" Tamaki shouted at the only one who could hear him and the book ghost merely laughed.

"I always knew you were stupid,"

The burning fire engulfed him again and he was warped to a decent sized house on the very edge of a cliff, overlooking the ocean.

Tamaki stood behind Kyouya and Haruhi, who were staring off into the beautiful sunset together; Kyouya holding her in his embrace.

Tamaki shook in rage and charged up for another hit, but the book ghost touched him with a finger and shocked him, causing him to forget about half the anger inside of him.

"What was that for?"

"For being stupid and reckless But look,"

The book ghost floated over to the two, pointing at Kyouya.

"What about him?"

"Do you think he really loves her?"

Tamaki paused and watched the both of them closely. Kyouya's hands were barely holding onto her as she practically threw herself on him.

"What are you trying to say?" Tamaki honestly was curious as to what the ghost was talking about though he wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

"Think about this. Kyouya and Haruhi were friends, close friends. Though, Ranka had insurance on himself so that way if anything ever happened, Haruhi would get a hell of a lot of money," The book ghost explained.

Immediately the blonde understood and he went into one of his fits of rage, tightening his fists and tearing up.

"You idiot, how could you not love her? How could you use someone like her after all she's been through?"

At that, Tamaki ran forward and attempted to push Kyouya off the cliff, but instead, found himself falling dropping down towards the bottomless ocean.