jungkook

Jungkook pov
I woke up from my alarm and I groaned as i got up, today I have to meet my new group today I'm hoping they're nice and a family to me I never really had a family that loved me for who I am.
I walked into the bathroom getting ready to talk a shower but I get a phone call it's from my manager I pick up. "Hello?" I said.
"Hey Kookie, umm we are coming to your house to pick you up in 20 minutes"
"Okay, I'll be ready, bye." I hanged up.

After the shower
I got dressed and did my hair

(This kinda like what he is wearing)I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs quietly because I didn't want to wake my parents, I could smell is beer and drugs and sighed and walked outside

I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs quietly because I didn't want to wake my parents, I could smell is beer and drugs and sighed and walked outside.
I saw a car parked in front my house and it was my manager I walked to the car and got some what greeted by him.
"So Jungkook we got your stuff already at the dorm and the members can't wait to see you" he said.
"Okay" was my only reply as i got into the car.

(After car ride)
I was in front of their dorm, it was bigger than I expected.
I slowly got out of the car and followed my manager to the door.
He knocked on the door and this tall guy with blonde hair answered the door.
"What's up?" The guy said.
"Okay so namjoon this is your new member" Manager said as he pointed to me...I felt that Namjoon guy smirk at me and I just looked down.
"Hi..." Was again all I said. The manager said bye to us and I walked into the dorm.
Everyone was laughing and having a good time, I thought this wouldn't be so bad....I heard Namjoon speak up and that took me away from my thoughts
"Guys this is our new member" he said.
"Hi I'm Jungkook" I said still looking down.
Everyone ignored me and went back to what they were doing, then Namjoon whispered into my ear. "We don't what you here you stupid kid."
I held back the tears and nodded.