Chapter 4: Training / Nightmare

Start from the beginning

"Hmm good. It looks like girls of this group know how to balance Chakra. Well how about the great Uchiha clan? I think it isn't great as I've heard. And I think Kumi has a higher chance on becoming Hokage." I know sensei just tease them. Both of them growled before running on the trees. Sasuke using too much Chakra while Naru-chan using less. I shook my head. Competing with each other are clouding their minds. They need to clear their mind, idiots. Sakura look worried because of what sensei said, I mean seriously he praise her then she yelled at sensei don't provoke Sasuke because ya know he's hating her more.

I jump from the tree and I landed safely on the ground.

"Sakura, Kumi seems you two is done on your training your guarding Tazuna-san." Sakura nodded before running off while I stayed. Sensei look at me but I just smiled.

"I'm staying sensei. Go on you need rest. You use too much of Sharingan. Remember sensei your not an Uchiha so take care of your body!" I scolded him. Seriously?! He made me worried! He nervously scratch his neck before laughing. I glared at him then he shut up.

"Hai Hai. I understand. You sure your going to stay?" I nodded then he bid his good bye. I smiled before turning on two idiots. Hmmm even though Sasuke hates my brother but I know deep inside he cares for my brother as Naru-chan cares for him. I know it will not last but I know one thing... Someday they will deepened their bond.

Naru-chan stop on what his doing then walk on my direction.

"Hey Kumi-chan your good at this right? can you teach me?! Please! And don't tell Teme! You taught me!" He pleaded. I smiled and I shook my head.

"No promises. Anyway first you need to clear your head, competing with Sasuke is clouding your mind. When you surely cleared your mind focus on applying Chakra on your feet. Balance Chakra is very important." I explained. He nodded happily then proceed on his tree.

I noticed Sasuke looking on our direction, but when I look at him he look away. I tilted my head, does he hate me?

"More!" Both Naru-chan and Sasuke yelled in unison when suddenly they puke. I covered my mouth while Sakura lectured the two.

"No..must get stronger..!" Sasuke said with a glare.

"I'm going to defeat him!" Naru-chan exclaimed. I mentally face palm.

"Seriously guys, if you want to get strong you need to train. Not competing with each other. Your going nowhere." I stated. They continued on glaring at each other. Seriously someday they will be the death of me.

"By the way why those picture torn anyway?" Sakura ask. Tazuna-san and Tsunami-san glance at the picture.

"That's my husband." Tsunami-san stated.

"He once a hero on this land." Tazuna-san added. Inari suddenly run out of the room leaving us in questions.

"Tou-san! I told you don't talk about him while Inari is here!" Tsunami-san yelled then she chased Inari.

"Sorry for asking..." Sakura said. Tazuna-san shook his head and smiled sadly still looking on the picture.

"It's okay. His name is Kaiza, he wasn't Inari's real father but he bought happiness to him. He save Inari from drowning on that day he treated Kaiza as his father, he was the one who taught courage on this village... But one day Gato killed him in front of the people and most of all in front of Inari." Tazuna-san stated. He then clenched his fist.

"Inari hasn't smiled since then. I haven't seen his goofy smiled. Now he believed hero doesn't exist..." I look down. It's really hurts. The man who save you from drowning, the man you treated as your father, the man who taught you courage.... Suddenly got killed in front of you...

"I'm going to show him... I'll show him hero does exist!!" Naru-chan exclaimed then run out of the door. I sighed. He's right... I stood from my seat. All of their eyes set on me.

"Kumi where are you going?" Sakura ask.

"On the room, I'm going to sleep. Ja!" I stated then continued on walking towards our room.

"Kumi-chan... It's Time for experiment..." I heard a very familiar voice hiss at me. I open my eyes and I saw that man again. A man that look like a snake. He's looking at me creepily.

"W-What do you want?!" I ask. He only laugh

"Hahahahaha!!! Soon child! Soon! I'm going to get you back! Hahahaha!!!!" My eyes widen and I tried to used any Jutsu.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk... Its no use child. Remember your in your dreams. And in your dreams I can control everything! Even you! I can control you! I can make you kill your own teammates! That pink haired girl, the Uchiha, your sensei....or worst.... Your brother...." I closed my eyes then plucked my hands on my ears. No! He can't! I-I can't kill them! I can't! They're my friends! I didn't notice my tears continued on falling.

"No! You can't! Your just my imagination!" I yelled at him. He chuckled and look at state I am.

"Tsk, really... Oh well guess who I have." There's a poof then I saw my brother and Sasuke tied on a rope. They look at me in fear. They tried to yelled something but their mouth was covered on cloth.

"Naru-chan! Sasuke! No! What are you going to do with them?! Let them go!!" I yelled.

"Oh nothing I'm going to show how I killed them..." With that he used his katana and sliced their head. My eyes widen in fear... No... This is not happening... No... Their heads rolled on my feet... I didn't do anything I just stared at their head then I snapped.

"NOOOOO!!!!"

             THIRD PERSON'S POV

"NOOOOO!!!!" A yelled was heard on whole house. All of the people got woke up from the scream.

"Who's that?" Tsunami ask

"I don't know... It's really familiar..wait... Don't tell me..." Tazuna trailed

Kakashi's eyes widen from sudden realization.

"Kumi!!!" He dashed on her room. On the door he saw his other two students standing there worried all over on their faces, knocking on her door.

"Sensei! She's not answering! We suddenly heard her screams! It seems she's scared if something!" Sakura yelled in worried. Even the emotionless Uchiha actually worried for their teammate. Kakashi nodded then he broke the door open.

When the door open there they saw the said girl sitting on her bed covering her head, tears streaming her cheeks.

He dash on her sides.

"Kumi! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He ask. He tried to touch the girl but she flinched.

"Go away! Don't come near me! Please I-I don't want anyone to get killed...Please... Stop it... Onii-chan... Sasuke... Minna...gomenasai..." She said. Kakashi's eyes soften.

"Kumi... It's just a dream... Don't worry no one's going to hurt us...you..." He then held her hands in his. She look at his eyes then cried on him.

"Sensei!!!" She cried... He pat her back to comfort her. Sasuke and Sakura sadly look at her.

"I didn't know she experience something terrible on her past..." Sakura say to her mind.

"She's like me... Has a terrible past... I wonder what happened to her? The way she look right now... I want to protect her..." Sasuke thought on himself.

That night her teammates didn't leave her sides afraid she's going to have a nightmare again.... I wonder where's her idiotic brother? Leaving his sister like that!

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Done! Sorry haven't update for a while anyway! Here's the new chapter! Hope you like it! See you on next chapter!!

1910 words