thirty-six.

{Jungmi Chapter}

"Want a drink?" Eunmi asked him, walking to the kitchen. "Sure. What are the options?" Jungkook said from the living room.

"Hm...water, sprite and wine." Eunmi told him. Jungkook went silent for a few seconds before replying. "Wine."

Eunmi looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure? I don't know if you're allowed to..." Eunmi said nervously. "Aish, don't worry. I'll contain myself."

"Suit yourself." Eunmi shrugged, pouring wine into a cup and for herself too. Before Jungkook came over, Misun had to go to a party for her cousin so she wasn't in the house.

Jungkook played some jazz music on the television before sitting down at the island with Eunmi. "Don't ask for too much wine, Jungkook. I don't wanna bother your hyungs late at night." Eunmi reminded him.

"Okay, MOM." Jungkook emphasized "mom", before sipping a bit of his wine. Eunmi sipped hers after. "You know Jungkook, I've been wondering..."

Jungkook glanced at Eunmi. "What?" He responded. She sighed, putting her elbows on the table. "Have you dated anyone before me?"

Jungkook sighed, taking another sip of his wine. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" He asked curiously. "I just...wanted to know if any of them were you know..good."

Jungkook chuckled. "They were okay, but you're the best." He winked at Eunmi, and Eunmi rolled her eyes, but laughed after. "Yeah, yeah. You're just saying that."

"I'm serious, you're a better girlfriend than any of the ones I've ever had." Jungkook looked at Eunmi, and she looked back at him. "Oh, really?" She raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook leaned closer to her face. "Really." He said lowly, and stared into Eunmi's eyes for a bit. Eunmi smirked before flicking his forehead. Jungkook winced in pain.

Eunmi sipped on her wine. "Don't get close to me, yet." She winked playfully and Jungkook caught on immediately. "Eager, aren't we?"

Eunmi shrugged before sipping the rest of her wine.

_

"Haha, you seriously did that in front of your hyungs?" Eunmi laughed hysterically. "Yeah, and believe me, their reaction was priceless." Jungkook said proudly.

Eunmi shook her head, still giggling as she sat down on the couch beside him. "You never fail to surprise me." She looked at him with a smile.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around Eunmi and pulled her closer. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae." He replied arrogantly.

Eunmi sighed, turning on the TV and clicked the YouTube icon, smirking a bit. "Why are you on Youtube?" Jungkook asks. "You'll see." Eunmi replied.

Eunmi typed in "No More Dream" and scrolled through the videos, finding something. Jungkook grabbed the remote from her. "Don't watch it."

Eunmi tried grabbing it back, but Jungkook held it up. "Please Kookie, I just wanted to watch your debut stage." Eunmi pouted.

Jungkook shook his head and typed something else. He searched up a fancam of himself, and clicked on the fancam of him dancing to "Blood Sweat and Tears."

Eunmi looked at the screen when the video started playing, and her eyes widnened. "Don't do this to me, Jungkook!" She whined, cutely in Jungkook's perspective.

Jungkook smirked as he sat back and watched Eunmi die inside as she watched Jungkook dance to Namjoon's part in the song. "Wah~" Eunmi breathed out, and Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Am I that sexy?" He questioned, and Eunmi couldn't answer, because she was too busy admiring the Jungkook that was on the television. "Ah!" Eunmi squealed as she covered her mouth, when Jungkook did that dance move during the pre-chorus.