Draco's POV

Today was the day that the champion's would be chosen for the Triwizard tournament. I thought it was a load of rubbish that they changed the age rules as I was planning on entering. The stupid idiots are so worried about the little rats getting hurt that they have to punish all of us under age.

All the students were loading into the hall with great excitement. Everyone was eager to hear the announcement that they rarely ate anything at dinner. Soon enough Dumbledore stood up to get everyone's attention. The second he did so, the chatter throughout the hall stopped while the plates cleared themselves. All the Slytherins were hoping that one of us would become the Hogwarts champion. That will really show everyone who's boss. Dumbledore went on to tell us that when the names were called, they were to walk up to the top of the hall for their first instructions. He then took out his wand and waved it around like a maniac. The Goblet of Fire shone through the entire hall as bright as the sun. After a couple minutes it turned bright red and began to spark. It was then that a piece of parchment flew out of it into Dumbledore's hand. This would be the name of the first champion.

"The champion of Durmstrang will be Victor Krum," Dumbledore said loudly.

Everyone in the hall cheered for him as he was one of the best Quidditch player and no one was really surprised that he was chosen. The girls were all drooling over him and it made me sick. The headmaster of Durmstrang, Karkaroff, seemed very pleased with the chosen champion. The applause stopped as another piece flew out of the Goblet.

"The champion Beauxbatons," said Dumbledore, "is Fleur Delacour!"

The other girls from Beauxbatons that weren't chosen burst into tears. They were all quite disappointed. The next champion to be chosen is Hogwarts so everyone was quiet staring at the Goblet in anticipation. Then came the red sparks and I swear everyone stopped breathing momentarily.

"The Hogwarts champion is," he said with happiness in his voice, "Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore seemed pleased that Diggory was chosen. The entire Slytherin table scoffed at the Hufflepuff table as they all cheered him on.

Just as Dumbledore was finishing up his speech about supporting the chosen champions the Goblet started to spark once again then out came yet another piece of paper. Dumbledore and the rest of the hall looked speechless. When he looked at the piece of paper he gasped and cleared his throat.

"Harry Potter," was all that came out of his mouth. The other headmasters were quite furious as were many of the other students. My stomach dropped at the sound of his name. I didn't know whether to be angry that Harry got in even though he was underage, or if he should be worried because the Tournament can be dangerous. I looked over at him and he seemed horrified. Dumbledore called out for Harry to join them. I watched him walk slowly as everyone was staring at him. His face turned red as Dumbledore pointed for him to join the other champions. Once all the headmasters and teachers left to follow the champions we were dismissed from the hall. While walking back to the Slytherin common room I heard many people saying bad things about Harry Potter. People were explaining that he is in it for the attention and part of me believed them but the other part of me didn't think he could be like that. I decided to skip going to the common room and walked past it instead. I wasn't quite sure where I was going but my legs just kept walking. Apparently I ended up at the library which didn't make any sense to me. I would never want to be caught in a place like that so I decided to walk back to the common room anyway. There didn't seem like much else to do anyway. I honestly just wanted to be alone so when I walked through the portrait I ignored everyone's comments and walked straight upstairs to my bed. The second I hit the pillow I was out cold for the night.

I woke up a few hours later only I wasn't in my bed at Hogwarts. I sat up and scanned the room. It looked like it could be my room but it was an unfamiliar place. I walked out the door into the kitchen where I seen Harry Potter - yes I said Harry Potter! I stopped dead in my tracks as he looked over at me smiling.

"W-what is going on?" I asked with a shaking voice. "What the hell are we doing here?" I stood there staring at him as he frowned at me.

"I don't understand what you mean baby. We're at home in our apartment." He looked at me confused as if he didn't know what I was saying. We just stood there looking at each other. He started walking over to me and motioned for me to sit down at the kitchen table. "Are you okay?"

"No. I am not okay. Why are we here and not at Hogwarts? Why are you making breakfast and why the hell did you just call me baby?" I started the panic not knowing where I was or what I should do. He seemed really concerned for me.

"Uhm, we graduated from Hogwarts 2 years ago and got our own place together. We are dating don't you remember?" He looked at me stunned as if I was going crazy. I didn't know what to say to him as I was still quite confused. Harry walked up to me and cupped his hand around my face as he was leaning in closer to me. I realized that he was about to kiss me so I jumped back and fell over. That was when I actually woke up still in my Hogwarts bed panting trying to catch my breath. That was when I realized it was all just a dream.