Part 2 Draco's POV

I've known for awhile now that I'm gay. Obviously no one other than me knows and it's going to stay that way. My father would literally kill me. However, over the summer, something new developed. I didn't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about Potter. At first I thought it was just because of the hatred I had for him but one evening when I had been thinking about him at the dinner table my mother told me I had started smiling out of no where. That's when I realized that I didn't hate him. I hated the way he made me feel. I was in love with him and I knew that was wrong. 

I look up just in time to run right into Harry who was rushing out of Snape's class. I didn't want to seem suspicious so I just came out and said what I'd tell any other person. 

"Jesus, you never watch where you're going. Move out of my way." I push him aside and keep walking not looking back. I didn't want him to see that I was actually blushing. I would've loved to have grabbed him and kiss him. I seriously do not know how I'm going to survive the next couple of years when I can't even look at him without completely freaking out. 

I hurry to class so I'm not late for History of Magic. Not that I really wanted to go anyway. Professor Binns kind of drives me crazy. I'll probably end up falling asleep in his class anyway. Pretty much what I do everyday. 

As  I walk into class Pansy Parkinson comes running up to me. 

"Draco! Who are you going to ask to the Yule Ball?" I had totally forgot about the Yule Ball. I could clearly tell that she wanting me to ask her.  We all know who I really want to take though. But since that is definitely not going to happen, I just gave Pansy what she wanted - I asked her to the Yule Ball. Of course she started jumping up and down and screaming. I just ignored her and went to sit down. 

I really did not want to go with Pansy honestly. I don't like her even in the least bit. I'm pretty sure she thinks otherwise which is kind of disturbing. I dont know. She's just always up my ass. She gets really protective over me. Like if she sees another girl looking at me she goes completely insane. I've tried telling her that its weird but she never listens to me. She literally makes me want to hex her on a daily basis. 

As I was walking into the dining hall I noticed Harry staring at me. For a split second I thought maybe he had found out somehow. But that wouldn't really make sense because I literally told no one. When he noticed I was looking back at him he looked away. I was still a little confused but I figured it was nothing so I walked to my table and sat down. I didn't even feel like talking with anyone. Everyone was just talking about the Yule Ball and it kind of just depressed me. I should just not go so I can save myself the misery. Although, I dont think my mother would be very happy. Out of the corner of my eye I seen Snape talking to Harry. I thought that was kind of odd. It seemed even more odd when he started walking towards me after he finished with Harry. What could he possibly want with Harry and I? 

"Draco, I want you to meet me in the library after. You better be there" Before I could reply he walked away. My friends sat there staring at me. I was just as confused as they were. 

When dinner ended, I went to meet Snape in the library like he told me. When I walked in he was sitting with Harry. Right then I thought about just walking out but he told me I had better be there. No telling what he'd do to me if I didn't show. I slowly walked towards him. Harry must've seen me out of the corner of his eyes because he whipped around. 

"Whats he doing here?" Harry asked Snape. He seemed slightly nervous. I guess thats not surprising. He's standing in a library with two people who treat him like shit. He probably thought we were going to jump him or something. 

"I think Draco needs some help in class. Potter is the perfect boy to do it. Therefore, you will now be doing study sessions together 3 times a week. I'll let you choose which days you want but I will be keeping track and making sure you guys are meeting. Don't try arguing with me because I made up my mind." After telling us he didn't even wait for us to say anything. He rushed out of the library. I didn't really know what to say. It shocked me. Harry hurried out soon after Snape left. I didn't stop to process it, I just went to my dormitory to lay down. It finally hit about 20 minutes later - I'll be alone with Harry three times a week.