Those Are Tears Of Eagerness

Start from the beginning

" Umm, I- well.."

" You can if you want. Just say it, and she's yours. Right here, right now." Kade said, his eyes on Rebekah rather than Tom. Rebekah's heart was pounding so fast in her chest that it hurt to breathe.

" What..? No!" Rebekah screamed, tears burning her eyes. " You can't be serious, he's a minor, he is-"

" Shut up!" Kade roared, his hot breath slamming against her face even from him swinging his body and crouching down towards her. Rebekah quaked in fear and her body jerked from his sudden yell. " Do you, Tom?"

Tom had now became a ghost. His pale skin had become blank paper. Those dirty freckles on his nose seemed to disappear like magic and he licked his dehydrated lips again. Thomas didn't know what to make out of all this.

" Is.. is this a joke?" Toms eyes scanned the room as if there was a hidden camera around, someone waiting to pop out saying surprise, we got you. It wouldn't surprise Rebekah, considering they'd technically done it to her.

" It's not a joke, because it's not funny," Kade remarked. " If it was a joke, it would be funny."

Tom looked down at the ground, Rebekah curled up in a ball. Her cat eyes set on him, pleading him to say no and be on his way. Then he reverted his eyes to Ethan who wasn't looking their way, but his eyes were oddly planted on the floor. Then, he noticed from the corner of his eye, Kade furrow his brows at him. Tom turned and was greeted by Kade's scolding, brown eyes that beckoned him to go through with it. Tom finally got the courage to speak.

"Umm I-I don't know, man," Tom stuttered, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. " I don't want to get done for.. rape." His fear-filled brown eyes met hers and for the first time in a long time, somebody was showing sympathy for her. But was it enough? For him.

For anybody.

But Kade's dark gaze quickly overpowered his and he gave Rebekah a sinister stare before darting his head towards Tom, who didn't take his glistening sockets from Rebekah's crumpled body on the ground.

" You won't get done for rape, Tom." Kade scoffed as if it were the most ridiculous thing to come out of his mouth. " This girl is a slut- she wants you."

" But she's crying.." Tom quietly pointed out and Kade turned to look at Rebekah. Surely enough she was balled up, her eyes were closed tightly as she sobbed onto her naked knees. He let out a huff; Kade thought for a moment before he realised he'd have to convince Tom that he wouldn't be doing anything wrong, despite the way Rebekah appeared to him. He didn't know her like they did. It all sounded so normal and fine in Kade's twisted mind.

Kade slowly walked towards Tom and Tom finally tore his eyes from Rebekah who wailed silently, when a rough arm was placed on his shoulder. Tom's light eyes immediately met Kade's hatred-filled ones and although it was his cousin, he couldn't help but quake in fear.

" Those are tears of eagerness," Kade assured him with a soothing voice, his black eyes placed on Thomas' soft cheek due to Tom avoiding his intense glare- the way his face twitched with animosity when he spoke made him queesy. "You're not raping her. We'd never tell you to do that. Rebekah wants this, she just doesn't like to admit it."

Right now, Rebekah felt bedraggled- raw even. She couldn't sleep with this kid, it would be wrong and disgusting. But she already was revolting. She'd already limited the grossness.

Rebekah was hating herself a little more each time she was with these boys; they got in her head.

Kade stared at Tom, waiting for a response. He noticed he wasn't convinced as his bottom lip trembled slightly. Kade shifted his eyes from Thomas to Ethan to notice Ethan's.. remorseful face, staring at the ground. He appeared so inferior for some weird reason and this infuriated Kade; he was here doing all the work whilst Ethan stood, disheartened like a fucking fool. What had gotten into him today?