Chapter four

Cleo's point of view
It's being half a month already. I'm sick of it. Sick of the demands. The abuse. I've being slapped choked & mentally & verbally abused each day I've being here. Every time by Nikolay.

Tears fell from my eyes again as I looked at him.
"Why!?" Nikolay yelled at me as again he slapped me cross the face. Which I knew was red. "Why!?" He repeated growling at me furious. For what. I don't even know at this point.

"W-what are you o-on about?" I asked my voice breaking. I tried to stand though he only knocked me down again. Making me whimper. "Don't play dumb bitch!" He growled even more furious. "Tell me. "Why! Why did you talk with him". "T-talk with who?" I asked unknown. "To Alexei" he growled huskily. "I-i didn't he spoke to me." I said as one of Nikolays goons knocked on the door. "Sir" he said to Nikolay as Nikolay said "I'll be back. Don't cause fucking trouble" he demanded me.

I sat there. Alone. Sobbing as I made myself into a ball of three things.  Depression. Weakness. & wreckage. Which is something no one ever wants. It's the same as living with my father. My dead bead father. I wiped my tears as I walked to the bathroom splashing water on my face. I bit my lip as I saw it my chance to escape. I grabbed my phone & the first set of keys off the bench in the room and clipped out the window.

I jumped down from the 3rd story window. Not caring if I got hurt even. I then limped over quickly to the car the keys were for. I then saw it Nikolay even more furious. I quickly starts the car as I drove out the driveway. I felt something I haven't felt in years. Freedom. The best of all being relief. I was finally free to live my life.

** 4 months later**. New York.

"Blake!" I yelled as I danced with him giggling. This was the happiest I had being in a long fucking time. I had everything I had my friends sofia and Alexis. I had a amazing boyfriend of 2 months. Everything was perfect. Til he showed up. "No!" I thought as I could feel the tears back. I spotted him in the bar as I said "Blake baby I'll be back I need the ladies room" I told him as I walked to the bathroom before Nikolay saw me. 

Why now. I begged to myself as I wanted to cry. I soon left the bar. But while driving to my house I saw him. "Hello sweetheart"' Nikolay said as he had his hand round Blake's neck choking him. "N-no!" I sobbed. As I saw the love of my life being choked. As tears fell again. I heard the car door open as someone gripped my arm quite roughly pulling me
Out. "Get in" Nikolay demanded as he made Blake black out as he smashed his gun on the temple of his head before I had again blacked out.

I was going back. Back to my hell.

||hope yous enjoyed. This was just a quick one. For now. Again comments would mean a lot. As I'll like to know peoples opinions of the story||.