4

hello my dear readers it is me author chan and I just wanted to say sorry for how late this new chapter is honestly I had completely forgotten I had wattpad so please please forgive me!!!

finally, its last period you can relax just a little bit you lay on the gym floor for what feels like an eternity of peace before you heard a loud whistle blow in your ear you jolt up and attach yourself to the roof and start hissing at everyone making the class giggle you release yourself from the roof do a couple somersaults before landing making the whole class cheer while the teacher just looked at you he blew his whistle again and everyone got into a line like they were in an army or something. "ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS YOU ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH 8 WEEKS OF TERROR WE ARE GOING TO DO ARMY TRAINING NOW DROP AND GIMMIE 50" everyone drops and does 50 push ups which takes the entire lesson "ALRIGHT EVERYONE WHO DIDNT DO ALL 50 SEE ME TOMORROW AT 0700 HOURS, DISMISSED"

Once he said dismissed everyone scattered like in that scene from ratatouille where all the mice/rats just start running in different directions

on the way home you met up with error looking like death. "eeeeeeerrrrroooooooorrrrrr"
"WhAt?"
"I dont like school can i not go like ever again?"
"SoRrY Y/N bUt YoU hAvE tO"

you start complaining as you walk into ink again. " oh i am so sorry ink!"

"its ok y/n" you invited him over with errors approval and the 3 of you went home.

time skip 6pm.

it was nearly dinner when error called out "Yo Y/n I'vE gOt WoRk NoW sO jUsT eAt lAsT nIgHtS pIzZa"
"ok error" you look at ink who is sitting at your desk drawing who doesnt seem to have a care in the world right now. you look over at what he is drawing and you seem this amazing picture 

 you look over at what he is drawing and you seem this amazing picture 

imaging this done using copic markers

"ink oh my god this is amazing!!!" he looks startled as he was in his own little world but says thanks "this picture is for my friend Dream to remember the good thats inside his brother!" 
"oh thats cool!!"

it starts getting late and ink tries to get home but you insist that he stays as its TO late to go home. he agrees and spends the night

hello readers i am so sorry for how long it took i forgot about wattpad and this story so i hope this chappy makes up for it