3

OH MY GOD GUYS IM O SORRY THIS IS LATE IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING LIKECRAZY AND IM SORRY AND SORRY AND SORRY!
You walk to science and sheepishly walk into class luckily your the first one there. The teacher looks at you  and smiles while she fixes up her glasses and said "ah,you must be the new girl, I'm miss Phipps lbut you can just call me miss now can you please sit up the back for me I'm sorry that's the only spare seat we have" you nod and quietly take your seat and after a while a few more people come in. You don't realise because your day dreaming but someone sits down next to you. It's Ink and he's nudging you to give back the book you dropped "here I think you dropped this"
" huh? Oh my I didn't realise, Thank you I-" before you could finish, Miss Phipps and walked up to your desk and snatched away your sketchbook "Young Lady I know you are new here but you should know.... NO DRAWING UNLESS IN ART CLASS GOT IT!?" You look down and say Yes miss trying not to cry for getting yelled at. Class continues as normal while you all learn about Photosynthesis and all that you raise your hand every now and then to answer but never contribute when it's time for a class discussion. The bell rings and you pack up and Miss Phipps literally throws the book at you, you caught it grabbed your things and sprinted to your maths class before you got yelled at. You got to Maths, introduced yourself and took a seat in the back and luckily you got the desk to yourself. You got your maths book, a pencil, an eraser,ruler and calculator out ready to learn about Pythagoras' Theory (i don't think I got that right so if I did I'm sorry)
After an hour the bell rang and you left for recess. You didint think you had any friends so you found a place near the Canteen to eat your food.  ''Excuse me...  can I sit with you?'' You turned around to see a girl with milk chocolate coloured hair, she looks nervous and you think she could be a friend ''sure you can sit with me!''
"Thank you... my names Gemma.... I'm in your science and Math Class"
"Oh nice" you both are your lunch talking about some stuff and getting to know each other when the bell rang you both went to your classes.
SORRU ABOUT HOW SHORT IT ISAND HOW LONG IT TOOK IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY! Also I added myself into this story sorry