SMILE DINER:

Sam, Dean, and Jenna walked down the sidewalk towards the Smile Diner. "It's a demon, I can sense it's power from here" Jenna confirmed before they even arrived. "You know, this could be a trap. I mean he could work for Asmodeus and is trying to capture Jenna" Dean theorized. "Yeah, but what if he's telling the truth?" Sam argued back, his hands stuffed in his coat pocket as they walked side-by-side.

"You know, after Crowley I told myself, no more demons" Dean complained. "Dean, we don't even know what this guy's deal is" Jenna chose to but in. "Sam, he's a demon. I'm pretty sure all he wants is to try and use us for his own personal gain" Dean nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but like Dean said, we need a miracle. And maybe this is it" Sam stated optimistically. "You know what miracles are called from demons? I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's not miracles" Dean spazzed. "How about this, we'll hear the guy out?" Sam suggested. "Then kill him" Both Jenna and Dean finished as they arrived at the diner, walking inside.

They surveyed the practically empty diner, spotting the demon considering he was the only lone person and Jenna could sense his demonic energy. "That's him" She mumbled to the brothers as they walked over. The demon stood up to greet them.

"The famous Winchester's and the nephilim child of Lucifer" Dean was annoyed, wanting to be anywhere else but there. "Some random demon" The demon didn't seem phased by Dean's comment. almost as if he completely expected it.

"Barthamus. Bart's fine. Please, sit" Dean pulled up an extra chair as they sat across from him so nobody had to sit next to Bart. "I ordered Cherry Pie" Bart pushed the pie closer to Dean as if it was a peace offering. Dean was entranced by the pie for a moment before snapping out of it. "Well, Bart, don't know what you've heard about us, but..." Barthamus cut Dean off.

"Everything. I've been following your careers a long time. You're a real pain in the pitchfork. And the halo. Natural disrupters. We have that in common, you and I" He then looked at Jenna. "And you, darling, a big talk throughout the entire supernatural world, both you and your brother" The three gave the demon the same look.

"Mm. Yeah, we're twinsies" Dean said dryly, Bart looked at Dean and Jenna with a smirk of amusement on his face.  "All right. You said you had something for us" Sam got straight to the point, wanting the awkwardness to be done with.

Barthamus took out an old piece of paper from his jacket that had been laminated to keep secure. "That is a genuine Nephilim tracking spell" Jenna glare at  Bart as he pushed the document over to the three to see. "Yeah, and I just won the Powerball" Dean mentally rolled his eyes.

"You don't believe me" It was Jenna's turn to roll her eyes, a habit she got from hanging out with the Winchester's. "You're a demon, we hunt demons. How did you think this would go?" Jenna asked bluntly. "Even if this is real.." Sam started, Barthamus cut him off. "It's real" Sam ignored him. "Why would you give it to us?" Sam finished.

"I'm a crossroads demon, Sam. After Crowley's promotion to King of Hell, the crossroads demon. Helping people's what I do, my raison d'être" Jenna felt an odd vibe coming from Bart, not one that came from all demons, something different.

"What's the catch? In every movie when the bad guy gives the good guys something they need, there's always a catch" Jenna brought up. "You got me. For a nephilim born not that long ago, you are pretty quick. I do need something in return. Call it a favor" Jenna went to go attack him, but Sam grabbed her arm to hold her back from smiting him just yet.