Part 18

Sungjong_POV

The guys and I grabbed our microphones and headed out onto the stage. There were mixed reactions from the audience, but we expected it.

The announcer spoke again to the audience and said "I've been asked to tell you all, that if you are recording this and plan to post it online, please do not edit the content. If you want to add your own comments or opinions about this fan meeting, you can add them before or after, but please do not edit the fan meeting itself." He then turned and addressed us and asked "How are you all enjoying KCON?"

"We are having fun!" Dongwoo smiled brightly.

"We all know that there was a little incident earlier this morning in the lobby" the announcer cut straight to the point of this impromptu fan meeting "and I'm sure everyone is curious to know what really happened."

Sunggyu smiled and said "We were worried that the fans might misunderstand what happened earlier, so we asked to have this little fan meeting so we could explain what really happened."

"From the video that was posted online, it looked as though two girls were fighting over Sungjong" the announcer commented. "Is this true?"

"No" I replied.

"If they were not fighting over you, then may I ask why you were involved in the situation?"

"One of the young ladies involved in the incident is my fiancée" I replied honestly.

"Your fiancée " his eyes lit up. "Why was your fiancée fighting with the other lady?"

"To be honest, I think that is something you should ask her" I stated. "She is backstage right now. We could bring her out if you want?"

"Really?" he was surprised. He turned to the audience and asked "Would you all like to meet Sungjong's fiancée?"

Melody_POV

The crowd cheered at the announcer's question. Then I was given a microphone and escorted onto the stage.

"Hello" I smiled as I greeted the audience.

"Wow Sungjong! You have a very pretty fiancée" the announcer nudged Sungjong's shoulder causing him to blush a little.

"Thank you" he blushed a bit more.

Then the announcer turned his attention to me and asked "Earlier you were in a little bit of a fight with another young lady. Could you please explain what happened?"

I smiled a little and said "I'd be happy to explain."

The announcer smiled and asked "After watching the video online, it looks as though you were fighting over a guy. Were the two of you fighting over Sungjong?"

"No" I chuckled.

"Is there another guy involved?"

I smiled and chuckled a little "I thought it was going to be easy explaining all this, but now that I'm up here, I realize how complicated it all is."

I looked backstage and saw Brittany and Charles giggling too. I walked over to them and pulled them onto the stage with me. "What are you doing?" Brittany protested.

"I'm sure you all recognize this lady" I said to the audience.

"Yes!" they shouted in reply.

"This is my best friend Brittany. We have been friends for a very long time" I wrapped my arms around her to show that we were friends and Brittany chuckled. "Earlier today, you all witnessed us fighting in the lobby. The truth is, it was just a big misunderstanding between us." I walked over to Charles and continued to explain "Brittany thought I was dating our other friend Charles." I grabbed Charles by the arm and pulled him closer to us. "I was trying to explain that it wasn't true, but she didn't believe me and hit me." Then I whispered over the microphone "You see...... she has this huge crush on him and was a bit jealous that he was hanging around me" causing Brittany and Charles to both blush. Then Brittany playfully hit my arm and the entire room burst into laughter. "Anyways, Sungjong saw what was happening and came over to help diffuse the situation, but it looks like he only made it more complicated" I chuckled a little as I walked over to Sungjong and hugged his arm. "And that is the whole story" I smiled.

"Well, I guess I can see why everyone got confused" the announcer chucked. "It seems as though the two of you have fixed your misunderstanding and are back to being friends again" he smiled.

"Yup!" I smiled brightly.

"We were!" Brittany sarcastically screamed. "Now I've got to beat you up for telling everyone my secret!"

She playfully raised her hand and started to walk towards me, so I quickly ducked behind Sungjong. "Help me" I chuckled.

"Oh no" Sungjong shook his head. "Don't get me involved in this one" he said as he moved out of the way.

I ran around the other members of Sungjong's group, but they all moved out of the way as well. Finally, I ducked behind Charles and begged "Please help me!"

"Okay" he smiled at me. The he grabbed me by the arms and said "Over here Brittany!"

"No fair! It's two against one!"

"Who told you to go blurting out secrets?" Brittany playfully argued as she prepared to attack.

With Charles holding me in place, I could no longer run. Brittany took advantage of the situation and began tickling me to death. Everyone in the audience burst into laughter at our playfulness.

"I think we can all agree that this was just a big misunderstanding" the announcer chuckled. Then he turned to Sungjong and his group and asked "Infinite will be having their real fan meeting tomorrow, right?"

"Yes!" they all chorused.

"Okay!" the announcer smiled. "That will be all for this special fan meeting with Infinite. You can meet them all again tomorrow and catch their performance tomorrow night!"

The staff escorted us all off the stage and back to the lounge where we all promptly collapsed onto the sofas.

"I'm glad that is over with" Sungjong sighed as he rested his head on my lap.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised.

"Just spending some quality time with my fiancée" he smiled up at me.

I turned my head away and blushed. "Smooth talker" I mumbled under my breath.