Chapter 6

Dre's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night. I decided to get up and look around the house. I couldn't sleep and I needed a drink. I was trying not to wake any one but, I stepped on a piece of glass and screamed quite loudly. I fell on the ground holding my foot.

Luke ran in the room, Ashton following him. They looked at me.

"I stepped on a piece of glass and it really hurts" I said. Luke kneeled beside me. Ash turned the light on. He told me to let go of my foot. I looked at my hand and it was covered with blood.

"Ash, get me a towel" Luke said, looking at my foot. He touched it and I jerked it away. I heard someone walk in and I seen Michael in the door way.

"What happened" he said, rushing over to me. Ash came back with a towel and Luke wrapped it around my foot. He picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took me to the couch. I could tell Michael was jealous because he just stood there.

Anna came in the room. She looked like she seen a dead body.

"What happened, I heard a scream" she said, walking over to me.

"I stepped on a really sharp piece of glass" I said looking at her. Michael was still just standing there. After about 5 minutes he came and sat beside me. Luke got the glass out if my foot.

I finally realized the only one that wasn't awake was Calum, which is kind of suspicious. What if he put the glass there so I could step on it when I woke up.

After about 10 minutes Luke was done. I thanked him and hugged him. Michael got up and left the room. Wow, jealous much? Luke and Anna went back to sleep and ash stayed in the room with me. There was a really weird silence then he spoke up.

"Well, I'm going back to bed" he said standing up. I just looked at him and nodded.

"What's wrong" he said, looking at me sadly. I just shook my head even though there was something wrong. I know Calum would pop out of somewhere right after ash left. Then ash left. Ok Calum, I'm alone I thought to myself.

Soon enough he walked down the stairs. Of fricken course. But he just looked at me.

"What happened" he said, referring to my foot being wrapped up. I stood up even though it hurt really bad.

"You put the glass in the floor didn't you" I said balling up my fist. he shook his head like he didn't know what I was talking about. I was about to punch him when someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around really fast and slapped them in the face. Don't touch a girl when she's mad, or else you'll get slapped. Then I seen it was Michael.

"Michael I'm-" I got cut off by him picking me up and siting me back on the couch. He hugged me very tight. I put my head in his neck. Gosh, he always smells so good.

"It's ok" he said. He let go of me and I turned to Calum.

"I'm sorry, I just though since you hated me, you would do that" I said looking down at the ground.

"I don't hate you" he said sitting beside me.

"I thought you did because 1: you kidnaped me and 2: you pulled me in a room and pinned me against a wall" I said.

"I'm sorry,"he said "I didn't mean to be so mean it's just I was mad." He got up and walked in the kitchen.

Michael picked me up and took me to his room. He sat me on the bed and kissed me on the cheek. He got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said back. After about 10 minutes I heard him softly snoring. Then he turned over. So I got up and started exploring around the house. I was limping down the hall then I looked in Luke's room.

Him and Anna were cuddling. It was so cute. I decided to go back to Michaels room. After about 5 minutes of laying there I finally fell asleep.

Michaels P.O.V

I heard a scream come from the kitchen and Dre was gone. I got up and went in there. I seen ash getting a towel and Luke was touching Dre's foot. I asked what happened but then Luke picked her up. She put her arms around his neck.

Oh, I hope she doesn't like him. I stood there for a little while and finally went in the room. Anna was in there now. Dre stepped on glass, that's what happened. I went and sat by Dre. When Luke was done she hugged him and thanked him.

I didn't want to punch my best friend so it got up an went outside. After a little while I went back in and Dre was yelling at Calum. I walked behind her because she was about to punch him and I grabbed her wrist.

All of the sudden she turned around and smacked me in the face. Her face completely changed when she found out it was me.

"Michael I'm-" I cut her off by picking her up and sitting her on the couch. I didn't want her to injure her foot even more. I hugged her. She put her head in my neck.

"It's ok" I said, letting go. Her and Calum talked for a minute and then her left. I picked her up and took her to my room. I sat her on the bed and got in the bed. She laid beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and told her I love her.

She told me the same. I'm so happy to call this girl mine. I was thinking of her then I fell asleep.

___________________________A/N:

HAY!!!! I'm kidding, I hope you guys like it! Remember:

*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL A FRIEND IN THE 5SOS FAN TO READ