Chapter 2

Michael's P.O.V

I was playing my guitar when I seen two girls, one with pink and blue hair and the other with purple hair. I guess Luke seen them too because he walked over to me and told me Calum wants girls like that.

Luke told the bodyguard to take them to the dressing room an wait for us. When we got in there, the girl with the pink hair was having a panic attack. Her friend was trying to calm her down but it didn't work.

I asked what was wrong but I knew, she was scared.

The one with the purple said she has panic attacks when she's scared or nervous.

"Look, you don't have to be scared, what's your all's names" Luke said.

"I'm Anna and she's Dre" Anna said, she was the one with purple hair and Dre was the one with pink and blue hair. Calum asked if they wanted to hang out with us, and of course Anna said yes. Dre was nervous, I could tell. She was shaking. I made her feel comfortable by walking beside her and trying to start a conversation.

All she did was nod or shake her head. When we got to the van, I had to do it, I chloroformed her and Ashton did Anna. Dre looked me in the eyes before she passed out, she was about to cry. I felt bad so I apologized.

When Dre and Anna were knocked out, we took then back to the bus. I sat her down in the back of the bus. I didn't want to be in on Calum's sick joke. I seen how helpless Dre looked. So I bent down beside her and moved her hair from her face and told her it would be ok.

"What are you doing" Luke said walking in the room.

"Uh... nothing" I said standing up quickly.

"Well, Calum wants her" He said pointing to Dre. I looked back at her not knowing what Calum would do. If he hurt her I swear I will kill him.

"Ok" I said picking her up, walking to find Calum. When I found him, he had Anna already. He was making me so mad!

I sat her by Anna and stood there.

"Please, don't hurt them" I said, begging him.

"Oh, shut up" Calum said. God, he really makes me mad. He's been like this every since last week. I stayed in the room. Calum ended up leaving to go to Starbucks. Dre started moving and so did Anna. I started to panic so I yelled for Luke. Dre opened her eyes. Her eyes got big when she seen me.

I knew she was going to run so I got beside her. She started crying and Luke walked in.

"Please, I don't want to die" she said moving away from me.

"Hey, we won't hurt you" I said looking her in her teary eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. I took her hand and stood up. She was shaking so bad she was about to fall. She looked around. The next thing I knew, she ran.

Dre's P.O.V

When I woke up I seen freaking Michael Clifford looking at me! But they kidnaped me. Oh god. My eyes must have widened because Michael came and sat beside me. I started to cry and Luke walked in.

"Please, I don't want to die" I said moving away from him. He was so cute but, I didn't know what to do.

"Hey, we won't hurt you" he said looking me in the eyes. He held my hand and stood up, so I did. I started shaking so bad. I looked to try to find the door. I found it and ran.

Michael's P.O.V

When she ran towards the door, me and Luke ran after her. All the sudden the door opened and hit her in the head, really hard. She fell to the ground. Calum looked behind the door. He was kinda shocked.

I walk-ran over to Dre. Then I seen a lot of blood and blacked out.