Chapter 1

Dre P.O.V

I woke up to that stupid alarm clock. But then I remembered, I was going to a 5 seconds of summer concert. I jumped out of bed and got ready, took a shower and put my pink and blue hair into a bun. I put on some music and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a def leopard shirt.

I waited on my cousin Anna to get ready. She lived with me because her mom kicked her out. She was 16 and I was 17. She wore her purple hair in anime buns. She had of mice and men leggings and a galaxy 5sos shirt.

When we got there I put on Try Hard and we started singing. We were so excited to see them live. We started talking about muke and all the other bromances.

"I ship muke" Anna said when the song was over.

"I do to, I also ship lashton" I said putting Michael as my lock screen. I had a huge crush on him because I was just like him.

"I hope Luke looks at me" Anna said, she had a crush on Luke.

When we got to the concert we waited for about an hour. When they started singing me and Anna burst into tears. We were in the front row so they looked at us and we were crying. I waved at Michael and he waved back. That was amazing. He went up to the microphone and started talking.

Luke looked at Anna and she started freaking out. He walked over to Michael and whispered something into his ear. They looked at us weird. Luke came to the body guard infront of us and told him something and pointed at us.

"OMG I think Luke likes me" Anna said freaking out. The body guard walked up to us and let us pass the gate to the dressing room. I was happy yet kinda scared. When we got to the dressing room he told us to wait.

It was kinda a bummer cuz I wanted to see them play but WE ARE IN THEIR FRICKEN DRESSING ROOM. Anyways we waited for about 30 minutes then we heard the door open. They walked in, the boys that we cried about and smiled about and lived for, were in the same room as us.

I started having a panic attack and I was breathing really hard. Anna seen and she tried to calm me down. The boys walked over to me.

"Hey, what's wrong" Michael said. I just looked at him.

" She usually has panic attacks when she's nervous or scared" Anna said. They all looked at me.

"Look, you don't have to be scared, what's your all's name" Luke said.

Anna told him our name and they asked if we wanted to hang out with them and of course Anna said yes and I went along with it. We followed them to there car and I sat by Michael and Anna sat by Luke.

I felt something go over my mouth and I tried not to breath but I failed. I breathed in the chemicals.

"I'm so sorry" Michael said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and I heard him say he felt sorry for me and I passed out.