"Yaaaas! Give me that confidence! You've earned one of my special smoothies!" He skipped to the kitchen, making me laugh

I picked up my phone and had about 20 missed calls and messages from Taylor. That's never a good sign.

I heard my front door slam then Felix scream like a little girl with the blender going off. I'm not looking forward to seeing this mess as I run downstairs to see what the hell is going on.

"NIKKI! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED YOUR DAMN PHONE?!" Taylor was huffing and puffing like the damn wolf from The Three Little Pigs.

"Hey, hey no need to shout! I was working out like I usually am at this hour. What's going on?!" I look over at Felix and point him in the direction of the mop.

"She came in here like a damn hurricane...I didn't know Taylor Swift was scary...." Felix pouted as he searched for the mop.

"Jeff leaked the pictures. HE FUCKING LEAKED THEM! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?! I THOUGHT HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED! MY DAD OWNS HALF OF MY RECORD LABEL, NIKKI! MY IMAGE WAS FUCKING DESIGNED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! I CANNOT BE GAY!" Taylor started to hyperventilate.

"WoOoah woooah...c'mon..." I wrapped an arm around her and took her to the living room. "Breathe, Tay...breathe..."

"My career is over. My life is over." She cried into her hands.

"Hey, look at me." I pulled her hands away from her face and  held them in mine. "Is that what you want? To live the life that as you say has been 'designed' for you? You deserve to be exactly who you are. Don't let this fucker take you down. Maybe it's the kick in the ass you need to tell your mum and dad." I tried to reason.

"You don't get it. Not everyone can be like you and not give a fuck about what others say or think about them." She sniffled.

I let go of her hands and scooted away from her. Did I really come off that way? I think it's a defense mechanism because the problem is that I care a great deal. There were many people who did not like how I was in a relationship with Harry. Many "fans" voiced it on the Internet with their hate pages and hashtags. I made the mistake of looking at those one night. It's funny how people think that they really know him and know what's best for him.

"This is Harry's fault. He could've done something before THIS happened. THAT ASSHOLE!" Taylor dug her phone out of her purse.

"No! Do not call Harry." I sighed. "I'm sending my manager and lawyers to Jamaica. I'm suing Jeff. He keeps sending me messages of harassment. I blocked his number, then suddenly he has a new one. I should've done something sooner. This is my fault, not Harry's. Be mad at me."

"You can't be serious right now. His manager is HIS responsibility. Where is Nikki? Excuse me, Common Sense, have you SEEN HER ANYWHERE?!" She looked around dramatically.

"Shut the fuck up, Taylor. Harry has to deal with the way he was designed, too. I'm going to go make arrangements with my lawyers."

Taylor does a dramatic whine which automatically makes me roll my eyes.