Epilogue II

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Natapos ng maglakad ang lahat ng mga nag-march.

Sinara muli nila ang ang pinto. Tumagal ng ilang minuto ang pagsara nito at nang binuksan muli ay doon na nagsimula ang choir na kumanta kasama ng isa sa pinaka tanyag na singer ngayon na isa ring miyembro ng Phantom Empire.

Lumabas si Kate ng may ngiti sa labi. Dahan dahan itong naglakad kasama ang mga magulang niya papunta sa altar.

Nang nakarating na sila sa altar ay malugod silang sinalubong ng Quilvick Family.

"Welcome to the family ihja. Salamat nga pala sa pagpapahiram mo ng araw ni Baby Denver sa amin. We really enjoy taking care of him. Since he is your adopted child. He is also my grandson," ngiting sabi ni Claire Quilvick.

"No problem tita," ngiting sabi ni Kate saka ito bimeso sa in-laws.

"Call me mama," ngiting sabi ni Claire

"Okay mama," sabi ni Kate.

"Kapag sinaktan ka nitong anak ko sabihin mo sa akin ako ang bubugbog sa kanya. Call me papa, dear," sabi ni Rey.

"I will papa," ngiting sabi ni Kate.

"Take care of my daughter Acel. If not i'll sue you to death," sabi ni Zernon.

"I will papa," sabi ni Acel.

"Give us a granddaughter immediately do you understand?" Sabi ni Sanya.

Biglang namula ang dalawa sa hiya kaya napatawa ang apat.

Pumunta na sa upuan ang apat saka nagsimula ang Ceremony sa isang kantang pag-entrance.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Klien Annalise Thea Elise L Floristine and Acel Tame G Quilvick in the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. Let us thank God for bringing them together in love. Let us all, therefore, rejoice on this day with Klien and Acel. This is the day that the Lord has made for them. Let us pray at this Mass that the joy that is theirs remains with them all the days of their life. Please stand," sabi ng commentator.

Naganap ang Entrance Hymn, Greetings Penitential Rite Opening Prayer, First Reading, Responsorial Psalm, Second Reading, Gospel, Homily.

Ngayon naman ay nagaganap na ang Rite of the Marriage.

"Please remain seated for the Rite of Marriage. May we request the parents of Klien and Acel and the primary sponsors to stand on either side to be witnesses to the ceremony," sabi ng commentator.

Agad namang pumunta ang primary sponsors at mga magulang nila kate sa magkabilang side ng dalawa.

"Dear beloved couple, you have come here today to seal your love with an eternal bond before the church. I assure you of the prayer of the Christian community that God may pour out his abundant blessing and help you to carry out the duties of the marriage site. I may ask the present today to join them in prayer, that in God they may always find the source of love and fidelity that they pledge today," sabi ng father.

"May i now ask you truthfully the following question:

Klien, did you come here of your own free will to bind yourself in the love and service of your husband?" Tanong ng pari.