Chapter 6

I was just in the village, when I felt a godly presence. Well that god or goddess will have to go. Maybe I will have a little fun.

I see silver suddenly pass by me. Oh it's Artemis and her hunters wonderful. What are they doing here. If they are going to take me away. Then it will become bloody.

But of course, I will spare the kids. I have a soft spot for them. Only Artemis and the older hunters.

I sit on the ground ice starts appearing around me even though winter is coming to an end. I sit like those creepy villains.

You know when they sit in the middle then just smile creepily. Yeah, that was what I was doing.

Suddenly I can feel arrows pointed at me. Then a voice says "Do you know where Perseus Jackson is?"  Yes!! One point for Jack for guessing correctly.

"He's Dead." I said calmly

"No, he can't be." Artemis said

Oh no, Villain mode is active. Ok stand up slowly and turn slowly.

Yesss! I did it. I cheered in my mind.

"Well he is, I knew him." I said in a deep voice

Sometimes I really love how deep my voice became.

"But the Hades kid, and Hades said so themselves." She said worried.

Well to bad he is not coming back to you. Stupid greeks.

"There are many ways to die." I say, Dumbledore style

"Well if he's not here, at least we have a lead, which is you." She said then grabbed me and flashed to Olympus.

Why are greeks so rude!

"Father, I found a lead on Perseus Jackson." She said excitedly.

Here is another chappie, hope you guys enjoy. Even though it sucks thanks for the support.