Chapter 2

Percy POV

After leaving the house, I went to my cabin. I packed my stuff just in case I leave and placed it in a secret drawer with a password under my bed which I built under my bed. They did not know I was smart. They thought I was stupid, that is why they called me seaweed brain.

After I finish packing my stuff, I went to the forest and started exploring the woods.

I found this wooden staff with what looks like a fishing hook. I thought that this would make a great weapon.

        (               Please be my friend                )
                              Sincerely: Time Skip
                          The next week in the forest

I improved the staff kinda. I added intricate designs and shaped it to look better. I also practiced with it because I have free time. Annabeth told the whole camp that I, yes me the one with "loyalty" as a fatal flaw cheated on her. Ever since everybody starts glaring at me or just pretend that I don't exist.

I perfected using the staff in the forest. No one actually knows that I know how to use a staff.

I made a small house in the forest, I also made lots of dummies that I use to practice with. I don't really stay at the cabin anymore usually I am here practicing the staff, even the bow, I am not an expert but I can shoot strait. Most of the times I even hunt for my food.

Finally after a few weeks I come back to camp half blood, Trying to get my backpack from the cabin I pre packed.

As I said "trying", I really was not able to get pass all the campers that came here to glare at me or call me names.

Finally after so many glares and comments since Annabeth told them I cheated on her, I snapped.

"Stop calling me names and throwing me glares just because Annabitch told you guys a lie! Can't you guys understand that I have the fatal flaw of frickin Loyalty! I am fucking tired of all the things you have called me!"

Most of them were surprised that I sweared. Because I never sweared in my life except this moment when I finally snapped from their glares and name calling.

"Annabeth already broke my trust and love for her. Now you did too, don't come crying for help anymore."

Then a brave camper said "Then why did you go to camp after a few days huh! To give the enemies our strategies. I saw all The plans and strategies on your table with circled spots. You were giving them a place where we are weak to attack."

I was speechless after that did they really think I ws going to give the strategies to the enemies. I saved them many times and thats how they treat me."

There was a flash of light then all the Olympians appeared. "He is right there are to many evidences that proves you a traitor."my father Poseidon says.

"You bring shame to the family, I Poseidon disown my son Perseus Jackson."

At that statement I broke, my heart turned into Ice.

"We shall vote if you shall be persecuted or not" said Zeus

"Who here votes against Perseus Jackson being executed" said Zeus

Hestia, Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Aphrodite and Hepheastus(spelling?) raised their hands

"Who here votes Perseus Jackson to being executed."

Hera, Zeus, Poseidon, Artemis, Dionysus, Ares, Athena and Demeter raised their hands.

"So it is decided you shall be executed, any last words" Said Zeus

"When the time comes when there is a threat to your throne I will not assist you in any way." I said preparing an ice clone that looks exactly like me, as a fake.

"You shall die!" He said dramatically while throwing his master bolt at me. While he was doing that I made fake blood inside the clone. Moved it to my spot and vapor travelled away to the cabin getting my bag, leaving riptide inside the cabin and going to my makeshift house, getting the materials needed and weapons and left going to alaska to start a new life.

How is it ? Please vote, comment and share

Ship vote

Pertemis

Percico

Loner Percy

Percy and Khione

Perzoe

Perstia

Vote here only 😁

Thank you for reading this and supporting me
-Jasmine 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊