Oh crap...

After a few days Heather and y/n were able to leave the hospital. Ross hugged y/n so hard she nearly fainted."Ross can i talk to you? It will only take a minute." y/n told ross. "Umm sure." he said back.

Heather's pov.

I watched them walk away. "So let me get this straight." i started to say to Max? Yeah Max.. "What?" He said back. "So your Max." "yes" "im Heather" " correct again." "and those two are ross and y/n?" i finally finished. "Yes." he said "okay...am i missing anything?" i asked him. He thought for a bit then gasped. "Crap." he said. "What?" i asked worried. "You have a boyfriend." "what?!?!" I exclaimed.

Ross's pov
Y/n brought me over to a place where Heather and max wouldn't hear us. "So, did Max tell you?"   y/n asked. "Yea.... He told me. What happened?" I asked her. "We were in the car, on out way to the sushi place when all of a sudden, a man is in the road. So Heather turns the car so she didn't hit the man. But she drove the car into the ditch. I was unconscious so i don't know what happened next but it must have been bad. All i know is that she lost a lot of blood." y/n told me. "Oh my god...." i said. "Yeah"

No ones pov

So y/n and ross went back to Heather and max to see someone hugging heather, she looked pretty uncomfortable. Then y/n realized, that is heather's boyfriend...Austin

How was that for a chapter? I know i know, terrible. So at first i didn't know what i was gonna do, but now, i think i have an idea. Tune in next chapter.

Heather~chan out!