Tears and more tears

I am adding another one but not the rest you should know the drill now.

H/D hair dye

Y/N POV
Heather was still crying I took her to her house and held her shoulders making her look at me. "Shhh, its okay, Austin will be here to look after you." I said trying to calm her down "w-will you stay tonight. P-p-please?" She whispered. (And no this is not turning into an author x reader that would be weird. :/.) "Of course." I said being calm. "O-okay." She said before falling asleep on my arm. We sat like this for a while. Then Austin got home and looked at me then her then me again with a worried expression. "Im staying the night to make sure she's fine." I mouth to him. He nods in relief. "Is she okay?" He mouthed back I then softly shook my head no.

(Time skip brought to you by mad max!)

Heather's pov.

I woke up feeling a warm touch I then feel clothing that's odd it feels different than Austin's clothes  (weirdos goin' around feeling peoples clothes, lol)
So I slowly open my eyes to feel H/L H/C in my face so I softly move the hair to see Y/N. "Oh my freaking god what are you doing here?" I said accidentally scaring her "OH MY GOSH HEATHER DON'T DO THAT!" She yelled "sorry." I whispered but then said "but really what are you doing here?" "Member you asked me to stay over." Y/N said. I then  rembered everything that happened. "Oh my god." I whispered "yeah." She said "I-i..... Y/N? Can you help me change myself?" I said "Really?!?" She said "yeah." I whispered "YAAAAAY!" Y/N yelled "Shouldn't  we be quiet we might wake Austin." I said "He said he had to go to work early so we are okay!" She said happily "oh okay." I said "Now lets go!" Y/N said dragging us to the car.

(Mini time skip)

Y/N pov.

"I think pastel pink looks good don't you think?" Heather asked holding a picture of pastel pink beside her hair. "Oh yeah totally." I said "Yeah I'll go with this, its like im a cute kawaii person who can slit your throat in your sleep!" She said in the creepiest way imaginable "Heather no." I said creeped out "Hahah, you know I wouldn't do that." Heather said "so are we gonna get your hair dyed too?" "What?!? Why would we do that?" I asked I don't know but this color looks good on you." Heather said holding a H/D picture beside my head. "It actually does!" "So lets do It!" Heather said excited.

(Time skip brought to you by tony pepperoni and dada the dolphin!)

Third pov.

So they got their hair dyed and Heather cut her long hair into a pixie cut so Y/N has H/L H/D hair and heather had a pastel pink pixie cut. They were now going to the mall to get clothes. "So why are we not going to get make-up?" Y/N asked confused "I don't wear make-up." Heather stated "But your wearing make-up right now." "No Im not." Heather said "Your wearing blush and its make-up." "Grrr, Its not make-up its natural." Heather mumbled loud enough for her to hear. "Oh Im so sorry did I offend you?" Heather then huffed out as they were walking to hot topic. "No I just... I used to get in trouble at my school because of the blush and they thought it was make-up. So I always wore the hood so no one could see it, then because of the hood My school declared me as the schools emo. So I went by that title and built up walls." Heather said sadly "Heather I know how you feel I was born into a family where my parents split apart and I lived with my mom and I have a sister I have never met." Y/N said "The exact same thing happend with me but I lived withmy dad." Heather said quietly. They then realize that they were talking so long that the mall is closing. "Shiz!" Heather and Y/N both said

(Time skip to tomorrow brought to you by aphhhhhhhhhhhhmau)

Ross pov.

I was finally going to tell her. Tell her that I love her. It has been 2 months and we have been just friends but today I am going to tell her but how? I look at my amiibo collection me and Y/N both love amiibo's so..... I KNOW WHAT TO DO! okay you can do this ross.

Third pov.

Y/N walked into the record studios with Heather looking for something ross then walked into the room and saw the girls (when i was typing "and saw the girls" I accidentally put "and saw the gurls" lol) but because of the girls new looks ross thought they were burglars "AHHHH BURGLARS!!!!!" ross shouted "What the frick ross we arn't burglars." Heather said "wait Heather? Y/N? What did you do to your hair?" Ross asked "We made it look fabulous." Y/N said with a pose "haha." Heather and Ross laughed. "Well I have to go bye." Y/N said leaving. "Hey Y/N!" Ross yelled "what is it ross?" She asked back "I got the best limited edition amiibo!" Ross said Really which one is it!?!" Y/N said excited "its you." Ross said kissing Y/N.

Exciting huh, well thats not all we still need to go shopping keep reading to find out what happens next baiiiiii ♡