How To: Do It

Delaney Flinn moaned slightly as Drake Arthur kissed her neck and collarbone. Her hands were all over his dark brown hair and all she can think about is...well, she wasn't exactly thinking.

       She tilted his head up and kissed his lips. Delaney unbuttoned his shirt while he was taking off her jacket.

       For some strange reason, she couldn't fully enjoy it like she wanted to. Sure, Delaney liked it but not likey like.

      She wanted something more than sex. She wanted love. But for now, she would have to deal with this.

     "I love you, Delaney," Drake whispered.

      Uh-huh. Why did all guys say the same thing over again. I love you. I love you. Like those three words can easily be thrown around.

     Delaney smiled seductively before kissing Drake again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

     When Delaney closed the door shut behind her, she sighed. Another boy. Another night.

She guessed that tomorrow he would try to be all clingy and lovey dovey and then she would break it off, saying that they need to see new people and he would get angry but leave.

    How did she guess? Because it happened every time.

Gregory

        Delaney Flinn. Delaney Flinn. Delaney Flinn.

        He couldn't stop thinking about her. Just couldn't. From her sexy smile to the way her raven colored hair swayed past her shoulders.

       He didn't care about what people said about her. How she was a slut. How she slept with any guy that had a pulse.

      Greg didn't care. He wouldn't care. He loved Delaney Flinn no matter what. And he would get her. Someday. But not today.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Welcome to my new book! More will be explained. Promise!! See ya soon!