OO8 # ˖*°࿐ meeting: lucas

huang.lucas posted a picture !

Liked by 2,492 othershuang

huang.lucas I swear I took better pics but they all have your face @gogachu.sora

gogatchu.sora but this one still turned out amazing!
huang.lucas I'm glad you like it <3

Full_of_haechan I'm starting to think you rlly want to perish you know
huang.lucas you'll make Sora sad if you do that :))
artiste_renjun dw sora doesn't have to know ʘ‿ʘ

lucas you'll make Sora sad if you do that :))↳ artiste_renjun dw sora doesn't have to know ʘ‿ʘ

LUCAS WASTED NO TIME in running towards the restaurant they went to hours earlier. Despite the clock almost hitting 11 pm, Lucas still had the same energy as before.

It was funny, he felt like he never had this energy before. The adrenaline rush was really getting to him now.

He held his phone on one hand as he ran to the same street as the restaurant. It was dark out, the street lights shining down on the now empty streets.

It was quiet when Lucas stood in front of the now closed restaurant. Suddenly, he felt someone pat him from the back, making him turn around.

His eyes met the familiar eyes of the very woman he was excited to see.

"Hey, Lucas," Her voice sounded even more gentle and sweet, compared to her tone of voice earlier that day.

Lucas smiled happily when he sees her. He was so close to hugging her but resisted the urge to do so.

"Sora!!!! Hello!!!" He smiled with pure glee in his voice.

"Yes, nice to see you again. Shall we take a seat?" She points at a bench in the park across her restaurant as Lucas nodded and followed her lead.

"Sora, you're so pretty, you know what?" Lucas complimented as they sat. Sora was a bit taken back but then she let's out a small laugh.