"Well, Amy is paralyzed now and we can't take care of her here because Mom and Dad are out of the country or town for work often, Zoe is only in pre-school and I'm taking care of Zoe and managing my own education and life. We had to send Amy back to a special hospital in Ireland. Over there, she has our grandparents and our other family", Niall explains, "And another reason that she's in Ireland is that someone sexually abused her when she was 18 years old and was still living here. I know that Grayson and Amy had something but I didn't think that he'd abuse a paralyzed girl. Amy couldn't live with that and decided that she wanted to leave the US and go to our home country."

I feel small tears forming in my eyes. Grayson abused Amy because even though she was paralyzed? That's sick! Amy couldn't have done anything. Well, she had her right side strength to do something but that's not enough against a well trained guy. And then she can't even really talk! She couldn't even tell him to stop or call for help. Grayson is so sick, abusing someone with such a disability, abusing anyone even.

"That's terrible", I just mumble.

Niall just nods. He throws his cigarette away, stepping it out before looking over at me with a sad smile on his face.

"When did you last see her and when will you see her again?", I dare to ask, feeling like I shouldn't ask him these questions.

"First week of summer break but we're seeing her in the winter break. She's flying over to celebrate Christmas with us", Niall says.

"That sounds great", I let out quietly, smiling a bit to cheer him up.

I look down at our hands. His sister seems to mean a lot to Niall. Her being paralyzed is not easy for the family.

"I really miss having her around. When we were younger and everything was okay, we used to play in the garden a lot. She liked to play tag and other running games. I miss having her with me. She's been my guidance, ever since she was old enough to take care of me alone when our parents were on work trips. Then Zoe came and things kind of changed, not for the better and not for the worse. It was all just continuing on. Then Amy got into that accident. She lived with us another year and then it just for too much for the family and her. She's happy in Ireland but I'm not happy here without her."

I look up into his eyes, feeling tears well up. Then, I just feel them rolling down my face, letting out a small sigh before removing one hand from Niall's and wiping away the tears.

"Shouldn't I be the one crying?", he asks, joking around a bit.

I just let out a little single laugh, looking up at him. He smiles at me.

"It was actually pretty nice to tell you this. I bet you and Amy would get along well. Maybe you should come and meet her in the winter. I know, it's still a really long time but it would be nice to see her interact with you since you're kind of a really important person to me", Niall admits.

I look at him, not saying anything. It actually would be really nice to meet Amy. Niall seems to have a strong bond with her.

*****

"Did you pack your sunscreen, Violet?", Mom questions me for the sixth time in the last hour.

Niall's was supposed to pick up Wesley and I around ten minutes ago for our birthday trip and Mom's stressing out because we never really went on trips without her.

"Yes, Mom. I did. I even have some Aloe Vera gel in my already stuffed bag", I tell her.

"Good, because I don't want you or your pale brother to get sunburnt down there", she smiles.

"We'll take care, Mom. Don't worry. It's only four days. It's not like we're moving out", Wesley now speaks, putting on his sunglasses, holding his duffle bag in one hand.

I have my duffle bag thrown on my shoulder, almost falling over from the weight. I brought a few outfit options for our birthday party and I have a couple of swimsuits on me, too. Just then, a few honks are able to be heard from outside. It's about time he comes. Wesley and I are taking our shared car. Mom's off this weekend aswell and she said she doesn't need the car. Her boyfriend is spending the long weekend at our place, so he can drive her around everywhere. Speaking of boyfriend, Mia and Luke sit in Luke's car behind Niall's.

"How many cars are we taking?", I ask, as I throw my duffle bag in the trunk and shut it.

Wesley gets in the drivers seat, so I get in on the passenger side. He connects his phone and the car, blasting some music before we even get to start the car. He immediately turns it down, so we can talk. He quickly starts the car and backs out of the driveway to be behind Luke and Mia's car.

"We're taking 4, I think. Us, Luke, Niall and Jake. That's it. We're all picking up Ryan, Riley and Meredith before Niall drives us there. Just a question to begin with: Do you want to drive with Lilian and I or someone else?", Wes asks, following Luke and Niall down the town square.

"I'll drive with whoever has a free place in their car", I tell him, rolling my eyes, "And I won't drive with any couple, if I would be alone in their car. We're driving three and a half hours and I don't feel like being around two lovey-dovey people."

"Then you might aswell drive with Niall. He's the only real single along with Conner but Conner is driving with Luke and Mia already", he smirks.

"Okay, why have you been so chill about Niall and I hanging out together? You're usually not like that at all. Is it because I told you off? Or is it because you genually think I should just do whatever I want?"

Wesley breaks, as we arrive at Ryan's house. Everyone gets out of their cars, so we can actually say hello and make out who drives in which car. We still have to pick up Riley at her place but that's just down the road. Meanwhile Ryan and Mere come out of the house and carry bags with them. Mere's bag is about twice the size of mine. She's an outfit changer. She likes to change clothes throughout the day. Everyone just greets each other with either a hug or a handshake. I personally like to give everyone a light hug but Niall hugs me longer than necessary and makes everyone look at us. My cheek heat up. I decided not to wear any makeup for the car ride. I just don't feel like it would be necessary and if I fall asleep, I don't have to worry about it smudging on my face.

"So, Wesley is taking Lilian, Ryan and Mere. Luke is taking Conner and Mia. Jake is taking Riley and I'm taking Violet. Is that okay?", Niall asks.

Everyone just seems to agree, not wanting to be separated from their other half or better half, however you want to see it. I just don't want to be in the car with a couple because it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong place. I guess driving alone with Niall is also a good opportunity to ask him about what happened after Prom. We had sex again and didn't talk about it. I mean, we can't just go on and have sex whenever we feel like it. There can't just be feelings from my side. He has to feel something for me, too. I don't think he is completely cold and broken on the inside. Especially, since he trusted me with the information about his older sister in Ireland. That's not a thing you just tell people.

"So, just follow me and if we lose each other, just call me and I'll put you on speaker and explain you the way, okay?", Niall announces.

Everyone mumbles a quick "yes" and we move to the cars. I'll keep my bag in Wesley's car. Niall's car seems to be packed anyway. He has some boxes of decorations in the back and also has a small duffle bag himself. We start driving in complete silence. The car behind us on the other hand, blasts music from the speakers. Well, that's Luke and Mia for you. They love listening to loud music. We quickly pick up Riley from her place and out of town we are. Niall quickly turns the radio on and connects it with his phone. I get to select the music, deciding on "Xanarchy" by Lil Xan. I turn the volume up and rap along. Niall chuckles one in a while, also rapping. Hopefully, this car ride won't be too bad.