Chapter Twenty-One: Who The Hell Is Britney Spears?

Начните с самого начала

"Who did this?" Dean growled; eyeing the stairs then my bruising forearm.

"Britney Spears." I scoffed, leaning against the wall. The eldest Winchester raised an eyebrow glancing at his brother-confused.

"Who the hell is Britney Spears?" Sam made a complete bitch face, I snickered painfully. "Doesn't matter, I got this." Dean climbed the stairs quietly, I pulled my left arm away from Sam wanting to go back up the stairs.

"You're wounded," The younger Winchester gestured; grabbing the back of my T-Shirt, he pulled me away from the stairs. I wrapped my arm around his, twisting around and shoved him back into the wall-hard to do since I'm a billion times shorter than he is. His dark gaze met mine.

"I'm fine." I growled in response, releasing his arm. He rubbed the spot I held, ripping my eyes from the Winchester I hurried in dean's steps. "Dean...?" I poked my head around the stair-case, whom I fell down, no one. Not even a mouse. "Dean, knock do something if you're alive?" I stepped around the corner; squeezing into a fairly large bedroom. "Dea-"

"Why even bother?" A thin pale hand gripped around my ankle, yanked, and pulled me down to their level. "Tell me, why?" He blonde hair fell over my shoes, and jeans, lightly colored eyes full of nothing but excitement. "Huh? I don't hear anything." She hissed digging her sharp jagged nails into my leg. "It's not that hard to find you, just a little girl without a family. Mother died when you were little." She began stroking my face. Her nails scraping against my skin. "Your father never cared, he doesn't care about you. Never did, never w-"A glowing sharp object flew past my shoulder, piercing the creature directly in the shoulder. It hissed in pain crawling back, I crawled back towards the door until a hand stopped me from going any farther.

"It's not true, none of it." Dean assured, in a calming tone, he kneeled down pulling me into a hug. My eyes stayed glued to the creature, our eyes locked on one another. I carefully pushed away from the Winchester approaching the Britney Spears look alike. Her arms raised in defense, cowering in the corner. My hand wrapped around the blade's handle; pulling it out. The tip still pointed at her.

"How the hell do you know my father?"I demanded, she flinched, "Tell me or I'll skin you like a pig."

"H-H-He...." She pressed her back into the rotten wall, eyeing the exit I had stepped in front of. Dean rested a hand on my shoulder. Before the shape-shifter could reply I cut it off again, this time I was not joking.

"Don't touch me, Dean."

"Maybe you should-" I spun around, the blade still in hand, if you looked closely you could see I was trembling. Not in fear but anger.

"Maybe I should what?! Damn, I want to know where my fathers gone. Or maybe what he's doing! Just stop!" My grip on the weapon tightened; my attention spun back to the cowering critter. She swallowed hard eyeing the weapon then me ever so often. "Continue."

"H-H-He w-wants you dead. H-He said you're a m-monster." She stuttered, I threw my hands in the air laughing unsteadily.

"I'm the monster? Is he insane? I'm his daughter and he's trying to kill me? What the hell kind of father does that?!" I stopped in my tracks remembering everything that's happened. Demon blood.

Sami.

Mom.

John.

Winchester Brothers.

Demons.

Hell Hounds.

The blade fell to the ground, landing with a clink, I sunk to my knees slowly. "Well he's right. I am a monster. My best friend is dead because of me, my sister, the rest of my family....I should be dead." The floor cried out, Dean walked into the room-picked up the blade and everything went silent.

"You're not a monster. Monsters don't save people, you're better than that. You aren't a killer, Rylie. Remember that." Dean spoke softly, I carefully looked up at him, tears now streaming down my cheeks. "A monster doesn't show emotion, doesn't worry about others." He smiled softly; grabbing my hand he pulled me to my feet. My heart stammered.

No.

He was wrong.

I was a monster.

"No," I pulled my hand back, "Dean my father is right. I shouldn't be alive." The Shape-Shifter's head jerked up, eyes wide, she stared at the cracked windows. Outside, the howling of the wind picked up. No, it wasn't the wind. No. It was Hell Hounds. "I should be dead. If I wasn't alive none of this would be happening. Dean I-" The Shifter lunged for the window; before she even touched the breakable material it shattered everywhere. Growling over-powered every word that had been said. Even with my powers, I was still scared of them.

"M-Monster..." The Britney look alike hissed, the over-sized dog pinned her with it's giant paws. Tearing through her flesh like paper. Dean and I tore out of the room, flying down the stairs and out the door. Sam was waiting on the steps. He hurried after us. Suddenly stopping to catch a breath, I coughed gagging.

"W-What the...W-what the...hell was that?" Sam finally managed to asked; he was bent over trying to breath regularly. Dean gazed at me like it was my turn to answer.

"H-Hell Hound." Dean answered his brother. "We need to get back to the Impala. Like now." We all agreed; Sam really wanted to leave that house. I sneered annoyed.

My father wanted me dead.

Dean saw a side of me I didn't want him to see.

And I summoned a hell hound on accident.

"You okay?" Dean nudged my shoulder concerned.

"Huh? Yeah I guess." I grunted, lowering my head. Biggest lie ever. I climbed into the backseat of the impala, staring out the window the whole ride back. Not even once did Dean ask what the Shifter meant.

Not even once.