Shorts- Packing

Prompt from pickelse

Word cap: 300-600 words

********

April 4, 2018:

"R... mmm... jaaay..." She moaned his name and it was music to his ears as he watched the wave of pleasure when he sucked on her nether lips and plunged his hardened tongue in her slit flow from her spasming core to her belly, to her taut breasts, and her silky neck and shoulders until it reached her beautiful face and her full lips parted with a loud gasp that spoke only his name. 

Her sounds of ecstasy as he feasted on her body was a song that only he could create and he has the privilege to listen to. As she laid naked and wanton for him, only for him, on what used to be a neat pile of his clothes, then sprawled all over his bed and floor, he couldn't imagine not being with the only woman that he loved for two weeks. His entire body and spirit already ached for him with just the thought of her being a thousand miles away. 

He quickly slipped the rubber that he got from his bedside table earlier on his hardness, thick and throbbing for the goddess whose eyes locked on his and whose hands caress his face like she was memorizing his features with her touch. He claimed her lips with his and kissed her fully on the mouth as he sank his length inside her tight walls to muffle their delighted screams in the union of their bodies and souls. 

She clawed on his back and groped his hair as his slow and steady pumps grew more eager and became hard and full thrusts, pulling out all the way to his head then slamming his entirety back inside as deep as he could go, over and over, driving them both to the edge of their sanity until their soaring spirits and gratified bodies reached their peaks together. 

He dropped on top of her, breathless and satiated. She held him close, listening to their roaring heartbeats slowly calm down as they basked in the aftermath of their lovemaking with him still buried inside her. 

"I love you." She whispered as her fingers strummed his back. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Not as much as I would miss you." He whispered, nuzzling the crook of her neck, fighting back his tears. "I love you more and more, my Nicomaine."

They remained in their quiet embrace crying silent tears for what seemed like forever. 

"Uy!" She sniffled and wiped her tears then hit his arm. 

"Aray! Bakit ba?" He pouted.

"Tama na ang drama. Di pa tayo tapos mag-empake. Tignan mo, ang gulo na tuloy. Ikaw kasi ang kulit mo. We should be packing not fu..." She giggled as he glared at her. 

"Ano? Fucking?" He smirked. "Ako pa talaga ang makulit? Sinong unang nang-hubad?"

"Hoy!" She laughed. "Basta. Ayusin na natin to puro pawis ko na tong babaunin mong damit."

"Okay lang yan." He grinned and started grinding his hips as he swelled inside her. "Isa pa tapos gulungan mo lahat ng damit ko para two weeks kong baon sa Amerika ang amoy mo." 

***

A/N: 

Not following the timeline muna, I'm just writing each prompt as the stories come to mind. We can't miss the muse, minsan na nga lang dumalaw. LOL

P.S. I love you, guys pero I swear, hahambalusin ko ng universe ang mag-comment nang "Bitin."  I already told you my sentiments about this. Hahaha... 

Okay, hanggang sa susunod na pagsumpong ng harot. Au revoir!