Ride

Sige na nga... 😅

He gasped again as her hand reached his center for he forgot how many times, slowly stroking him under his jeans then pulling her hand away with a giggle, teasing him, making him groan in frustration. He gripped the steering wheel tighter and growled. "Nicomaine..."

She laughed naughtily and looked over to him with downcast eyes and a smirk. "What?"

He grunted and reached for her thigh but she was quick to move it away. "Hands on the wheel. Eyes on the road, Faulkerson." She giggled.

"Kita ko na building. Lagot ka sa'kin..." He muttered under his breath and gripped the steering wheel so tight, his knuckles turned white.

"Talaga ba?" She smirked and looked away with bat of her thick eyelashes while she stroked his arm then squeezed it.

Thank goodness for the short drive to her building because he was driving so fast, haphazardly, he could have hit something if he drove any further.

The car parked with a screech a few heartbeats after they entered the building. He quickly pulled the lever to adjust his seat to the furthest it can go then pulled her by the waist to his lap, not that she wasn't climbing over him already.

He wasted no time in cradling her nape and pulling her in for a deep and passionate kiss, slipping his tongue in and stroking hers, making her moan.

"Tangina... Nakakagigil..." He hissed on her lips before sucking her lower lip hard and grabbing her buttocks.

"Jay..." She sighed as his lips trailed down her throat while she moved her hips to rub their sexes together. She could feel his hard member straining against his jeans and that made her cream for him.

He cupped her breasts from under her shirt and rolled his thumbs over her nipples through the fabric as his warm breath caressed the crook of her neck.

"Shit... Sobrang sarap mo." He breathed on her skin as his hands groped her mounds harder, pinching her pebbled tips, making her squeal. "Akyat na tayo. Sasabog na ako."

"Bakit aakyat pa?" She smirked, her eyes dark with desire as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

"We're in my car, in a parking lot." He protested weakly, breathlessly as she pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees, his cock springing out in full mast.

She bit her lip and wrapped her soft hand around his hard staff. He let out a long guttural groan as she slowly moved her hand up and down. "You were saying?" She chuckled. "It's not like you haven't done it in the car, Mr. Sexy Time In My Car."

"I... shit... h-haven't." He groaned.

She leaned closer to him, pressing her soft breasts on his hard chest and brushing their lips together. "I guess this will be the first time for both of us." She whispered before kissing his mouth hungrily while she moved to help him as he undid her pants and pulled them down with her panties.

He reached in between her legs and found her clit, smirking as she moaned in his mouth when he pressed the aching bud. He massaged it with his thumb as two long and slender fingers forked down her slit, once, twice, three times, making her moan his name louder each time. "So wet..." He grumbled on her lips as his arousal throbbed between them. "Ride me, Love." He whispered as he adjusted in his seat and guided her hips to his center.

"Meeeeng..." He groaned as he felt himself being wrapped with her warmth as he sank into her.

She whimpered and clung to his neck as he filled her so deep she could feel his head in the wall of her womb. She feared she couldn't take his size, the first time they made love and it did feel like she was going to pass out from the pain but the next couple of times they did it became better and her RJ was ever so loving and passionate that the sensation of having him inside her was now the most blissful. It was the same for him and each union was a satisfaction of not just body but also heart and soul for both.

With his hand on either side of her hips she guided her movements, rocking on top of him as he thrust his pelvis up to meet her center, driving deeper into her, slowly at first and then faster and harder as she began to swing her hips in her own will and rhythm.

The car that was parked in a dark private spot at an ungodly hour echoed with the sensual sounds of passionate sighs, moans, incoherent words, muted curses and erratic breaths joined by lips smacking on skin and flesh slapping against flesh until the young lovers's bodies shuddered, with their mouths suspended in silent screams as she orgasmed and coated him with her cream at the same time he came undone and spilled his seeds inside her.

She nuzzled on his neck with her walls still nestling him inside her and he held her close to him, inhaling her sweet scent as they caught their breaths and came down from their high.

"Love..." He sighed.

"Yes?"

"That was..."

"Hmmm?"

"Amazing." He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"You're amazing. I love you." She whispered.

He brushed her hair away from her face and looked down to see her eyes.
"I love you more."

********

Unbeta'ed and not proofread. Thank you for reading.