Hot Seat- 2

She pulled him inside and kissed him passionately, pressing her lips hard on his, coaxing them open then slipping her tongue inside when he did. She lifted his shirt and pulled away from their kiss for a second to let the cloth pass over his head then pulled him back into another searing kiss as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants which he quickly got out of, leaving only his boxers on.

He moaned as their tongues touched, swirling and dancing around each other. Unwilling to let go of each other and their fervent kiss, they blindly made their way further inside her room, until the back of his knee hit a chair and he sat on it, taking her down with him.

She straddled him and instinctively rocked her hips, rubbing their clothed sexes against each other. His bulge pressed hard on her core while he caressed her thighs. "Aaah..." She moaned when his hungry mouth left hers and started trailing heated kisses along her chin and jawline.

"Sobrang bango. Mababaliw ako sa'yo." He whispered on her ear, his breath hot and raspy, then licked along the shape of her lobe. "You drive me crazy, Nicomaine." He softly growled before nibbling her ear.

He raised the hem of her loose dress and easily discarded it. "Oh my god! You're still wearing it." He gasped.

She giggled and bit her lip. "Because we still have unfinished business, Faulkerson." She smiled.

"Right." He smirked and started playing on the strap of her red-striped sexy white top. "Touch and kiss every inch of your body." He said as he lazily glided his hands up and down her sides. He then leisurely let his lips make a path of soft kisses down her neck to her collarbone while his right hand kneaded one of her breasts and played with its tip through the fabric of her bra top as his left hand unhooked the clasps of her top.

She moaned and threw her head back when he bit her nipple under her top before quickly removing the piece of clothing and sucking her breast hard. He licked and suckled on each mound hungrily, filling his mouth with her flesh and rolling the tips on his tongue until he was satisfied.

He kissed her lips again when he finally let her swollen breasts go, groping her buttocks and squeezing their firm cheeks. He groaned and mumbled a curse in his pleasure as her mouth traveled down his neck after their kiss. She climbed down from his lap as he continued to trail kisses down his chest. He laced her fingers through her hair and moaned loudly as she moved from one nipple to another, swirling her tongue around each one, catching them between her lips and nibbling.

"Shit, Love." He snarled, overwhelmed with pleasure as his sex strained harder between them. 

He gently pushed her away and helped her up to stand half-naked in front of him, letting his eyes take in the vision before him first before getting up and walking behind her. He bunched all her hair to one side and pressed his lips on her nape then continued to trail light kisses down her spine, making her gasp with each soft kiss and goosebumps appear on her skin. She reached for the chair in front of her for support as her knees grew weaker, leaning forward with her back arched and her buttocks raised towards him.

"Mmm..." She moaned as he kissed the small of her back and reached in front of her to rub her clit through her shorts.

He got up and pressed a kiss on her shoulder then whispered to her. "Love, can I try something new?" He asked and she nodded her head with her eyes closed.

With that, he pulled her bottom down and removed all the pieces of clothing still depriving of her completely naked body. He held her hips as he made a path of kisses down her back again and knelt down to her core, slightly hidden behind the ample mounds of her butt. He cupped those rich cheeks and pushed them apart then ran his tongue along her slit from front to back, making her squeal at the sudden and unfamiliar pleasure he caused. He licked, sucked and nibbled her cunt in that position, making her shiver as a strong orgasm brewed in her belly.

"I-I'm close." She gasped and he suddenly stopped.

"Wait." He whispered as he got up and pulled his boxers down, causing his throbbing cock, now in full mast, spring out of its constraints.

He pumped it twice before sliding it along her slit, wrapping his length with her wetness and making her gasp loudly. "Looove... baka mapasok." She moaned.

"Ssshhh... Don't worry, Love. Just keep these together." He assured her as he held her thighs together.

He started moving his hips, guiding her hips and sliding his staff forward and back along her fully stimulated nether lips and nub. Their sounds of pleasure filled the room as they both quickly ascended to their peaks. He slipped his hand in front of her and pressed her clit and thrust his hips faster until she screamed her release the same time he did. He continued to swing his pelvis, sliding his cock along her slit as their essence mixed between her thigh then...

"Shit!" He cursed and froze, so did she when the head of his sex slipped inside her entrance.

Luckily he was able to stop himself when he felt his cock being caught between her very tight channel before he could push further.

"Fuck!" He cursed again and quickly pulled away from her.

She was still in shock when she turned and sat on the chair. "Was that?" She asked.

"I'm sorry." He said and knelt in front of her. "Are you okay? Did it hurt? Did I break it?"

She shook her head. "No. I don't think so." She then looked down on his face and cradled it in her hands. "Nagulat lang ako pero wala namang nangyari. Don't worry." She smiled and gently kissed his lips.

"Buti na lang. I'm sorry. Let's not do that again." He said.

"Bakit naman?" She chuckled.

"Ikaw..." He grinned and pinched her nose. "I love you."

She smiled and yawned. "I love you too."

"Mukhang pagod ka na." He smiled and stood up then pick her up in his arms. "Lipat na tayo sa kama." He said and kissed her temple before carrying her to bed.

//

She was still sleeping soundly when he woke up a few hours later. He turned to his side and watched her sleep.

She was beautiful even in her sleep with hair fanned out on her pillow, her thick lashes casting a shadow over her high cheekbones and her full lips quietly inviting him to a kiss.

Carefully he leaned forward to kiss her lightly and found himself wanting more as his sex started twitching. He groaned and cursed himself inwardly then pulled away from her or else he could wake her.

He tried to go back to sleep but his yearning to kiss her, touch and worship her body kept him up. It was impossible to control his growing arousal especially when the woman he loved was lying right beside him, naked. "Tangina, Jay. Umayos ka." He reprimanded himself but still found his hand reaching for his now erect organ.

He gasped when felt his hand around his erection, imagining how her soft and warm hands would glide up and down his length. He remembered its head slipping inside her entrance earlier and imagined how it would feel like to be inside her tight channel as his hand moved faster. He groaned.

His movements and sounds reached her consciousness. She woke up and found him pumping his hard cock. She giggled.

His eyes flew wide open as he turned to flushed and embarrassed. He stopped but his erection kept twitching. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Here." She said as she wrapped her dainty hand around his cock. "Let me help." She whispered as she crept down and took him inside her mouth.

********

Unbeta'ed and not proofread.

The last part is a prompt from a reader who I'm not sure wants to be named.

Thank you for reading.