Chapter 5

A/N :

HI MY READERS (IF I HAVE ANY THAT IS) IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY GIVE ME SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM THEN PLEASE DO I WOULD HAPPILY ACCEPT IT! I WOULD ALSO LIKE IT IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THEN LET ME KNOW! ANYWAY I WILL LET YOU GO AND READ MY NOT SO AMAZING FANFICTION! BYE!! :)

-Ann-marie

Doctor POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Rose. My Rose was back. But wait, that's not right. She shouldn't be here. But I missed her. I missed her scent, her hand which fitted perfectly with mine and her goofy tongue between teeth smile which she hated so much but I loved it so much. No! Come on Doctor focus! Rose is back, okay that's great but she's been taken which is not so great. The situation was bad. Very bad.
"Where did they take her!" I asked Jack anger reaching it's peak.
"I-I don't know! They just took her in a van and drove off!" The time agent exclaimed
"Which way Jack?!"
"I don't know!"
"How can you not know?! How can you just stand there and say you don't know? How could you let them get away? How could you watch the woman that I-" I suddenly stopped before I finished that sentence.
"The woman that you what Doctor?" Jack asked me his face stern
"THE WOMAN THAT I LOVE OKAY?! I love her. And for the 3rd time I might not be able to tell her!" I shout falling against the wall sliding down on my knees. My knees now getting wet because if the flood of tears erupting from my eyes.
"Oh Doctor I am sorry, so sorry." The captain said crouching down to the place next to me. "But we will get her back okay? And when we do you to can snog each other to your hearts content."
"W-What." I stutter blushing
"Rose loves you Doctor. You may not see it but I do."
"No she doesn't. She can't love me. Just look at me I'm a 909 year old Time Lord and she is a gorgeous pink and yellow girl who will never look twice at me!"
"Oh believe me Doctor she loves you"
"How exactly do you know that?!" I shout at Jack with a sharp tone
"She tells me everything. We are like brother and sister. You do not know how many times she has phoned me or just spoke to me about her feelings for you. I have stayed up many nights helping her trying to get your attention. But you don't even notice!" Jack was now crying as well more with anger I think
"You think I didn't notice! You think I didn't want to grab her up and claim her as mine every time I looked at her!"
"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT THEN?!"
"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER. I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP KNOWING THAT OUR FOREVER WOULDN'T BE FOREVER FOR HER!" I retort. "KNOWING THAT SHE'D DIE AND I WOULD HAVE TO CONTINUE ON WITH MY STUPID TIME LORD LIVES!"

As soon as I said that Jack knew better than to continue our heated argument. I snap out of my emotional meltdown retaining my posture by standing up.

"Come on." I say suddenly aware of something. Both Rose and Jack got from the parallel world to this world. But how?

"Jack how exactly did you and Rose get here from the parallel world?"

"Well, we um used the other teleport device"

"What! Do you know dangerous that is? You could have been seriously injured or worse. Died. Well you wouldn't have but Rose could have. What were you thinking?!"

"It was all Rose's idea. And yes we knew but we also have a slight problem."

"What!"

"Rose. She's injured. She got wounded when we teleported and she was bleeding pretty bad Doc"

"What have I told you about calling me Doc and if Rose is injured we need to get to her immedietly" I say face falling

"But how?" asks the Captain "Thinking about it now it would have been a good idea to wear trackers or something."

"THAT'S IT!" I shout

"What Doctor?"

"I could trace the signal of the teleport through the TARDIS easily tracking Rose's location!"

"Well what you waiting for let's go!"

Me and Jack started running to the TARDIS to track Rose. I hope she is okay, she better be okay or I swear to Gallifrey the kidnappers will have to answer to The Oncoming Storm, oh and Jack.