5•Chapter

Pov Alejandro

I was finalizing the project of the development of private and chic strip clubs in the south of France when this bitch came to my office made has fuck. Following two-guard I waved the head that everything was fine and returned my gaze to the thing.

'' What own me the pleasure Milia '' I said not looking at her

"Why are you shunning me?"

'' Because I have nothing to do with you '' I say disinterested

'' But....'' I cut it

'' Milia, you know very well that I do not cling to you  please go '' I said coldly

"Why are you so cold to me I love you," she said crying and shouting

'' What do you want love is not forced '' I shrugged with disinterest

She got up and left crying after insulting me in Italian. She was too superficial and too much of a wore. I only put myself with her for the business her father was very influential so I used her. All we were doing was fucking and she wasn't even good. Since I'm with Rose no woman interests me apart from her so I left all the bitch I fuck. My phone vibrated to report that I had a new message I smiled when I saw the ID.

Rose-Hey at my place tonight I cook

Me- No thanks I still want to live

Rose- Please I am better you won't be disappointed and Matilde left so WE will be alone

Me- Argh ok baby girl what are you doing

Rose- surprise, don't be late  19:35 my chocolat

Me- My chocolat humm.. I like it. Later ❤

Rose-😘

 I really hope it is better the last time she made food she almost burnt the kitchen. I am serious this woman doesn't know how to cooks. Arg she is lucky I am too good with her. I mean I am starting to like her really like her....

A few hours later

I was already getting ready to go to Rose's when Julio my right man who is like my brother entered my office devastated. The Spanish bastards were stealing my merchandise. I took my gun and ran into my car with Julio. While Mike was driving I picked up my phone and called my best men. The son of a bitch I'm going to kill them all.....

Pov Rose

It's been three hours now that I'm waiting for him to come. The meal was cold, the candles were all melted, my hair curled and tied up in a bun. I replaced my lace outfit with my pajamas and removed my makeup. After a few minutes, I fell asleep on the couch I eating all the enrobed chocolate strawberries.

A few minutes later....

I woke up by the repeatedly beat at my door I took my gun and steered quietly to my door. One, two, three I suddenly opened my door to see Alejandro covered with blood.

'' My God Aljendro...'' I throw the gun into my pot and put his hand on my neck to help him walk. I lay him down on my bed and then got takes a rescue kit. I returned and took off his shirt to examine its injury.

'' you want me so bad'' he smirks

'' Continue like this and you will see ...how dare you to come 3 hours after our date covered with blood, you fool I wanted to give you a massage cause you told me you were..... ''I said angrily when he cut me by his lips on mine. Mmn his lips are so sweet and luscious the way he moved them made me addicted. He removes his lip from mine to expose a beautiful smile.

'' It was my way of saying thank you '' he said regain his breath

'' You're welcome ''I said trying to regain my breath. I got back to inspect it's the wound and then sterilized it before bandaging it here and there. I finished these bandages were watching the TV quietly in silence. Me on him my head on his torso and him with a hand on my butt. I then decided to ask the question that I had been trotting in my head ever since.

'' Why were you covered with injury ''

'' Can we not talk about that know''  he said after signing

''Of course''

Pov ???

I'm going to kill her how dare she cheats on me. She must be mad she thought she was escaping from my grip. I smirk diabolicaly at the photo of Rose with a man holding hands I could not see the bastards who dared fucked my bitch wife but I don't care I'm coming and I would take my revenge.

''Ben go get the cars '' I said taking my gun

____________________________________________________