Chapter 10

Shakeya (6months Later)

We were all finally back in California getting back on wit life. Nobody asked what happened to Ricky so I didn't tell.

We didn't stay with Aubrey and Desire anymore because I couldn't with OB being there all the time.

"Hey luv. You look like your mind is racing." Carlos said.

He kissed me on the cheek. I haven't had the heart to tell him what happened with OB and I only because I know Carlos would kill him.

Cj came running in the kitchen. "Mommy eat eat." he said.

"Ok baby mommy got you. Bae can you put him in the high chair so he can eat."

I made him some pancakes with bananas and turkey sausage on the side.

Carlos was eyeing me like a fucking hawk. I slammed the pan down in the sink.

"What the fuck Carlos? If you have something to say please say it already. You just staring at me like I am some type of exhibit is driving me crazy."

He just looked at me like he had no clue what I was talking about.

"Key where are you luv?" Desire called out.

I just looked at Carlos and he at me. He knew something but he was just toying with me.

"I'm in the kitchen sis."

She came in wit the girls on her tail and belly looking ready to explode.

"Morning Auntie Keya." the girls said together.

"Hey auntie big girls. You girls want some breakfast?" I asked kissing both of them.

"Yes please." the both said.

It made us all laugh as the girls got to the table and I made their plates.

"I'm gone ladies. See you tonight bae. Love you sis see you at dinner." Carlos said kissing us both on the forehead.

"Did I miss something?" Desire asked eating a pancake.

This bitch was always so fucking observant got on my last damn nerve.

"Des if I tell you you can't say nothing."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Key what happened?" she asked.

"I had sex with OB."

Her mouth dropped.