Chapter 8

Desire

When Ricky came here I knew something was up. Key hasn't been here for Cj and I haven't seen OB in days either.

Carlos has been loosing his damn mind.

I sat there and thought about the conversation I had with Ricky.

Yesterday....

"Please Desire you know that Matthew is like my brother. I can't let nothing happen to him." he said

I really had no clue where he was or what happened.

"Ricky I wish I could help you, but I can't cause I don't know where he is."

Imani had came downstairs and Ricky just look at her.

"Mommy come sleep." she said.

"Matthew didn't tell me you had kids. He wanted me to kidnap ya man." he said.

He apologized and told me everything. After I told him I had twins and was bout to have another baby he just asked me to let him know if Matthew reached out to me.

Present.....

I can't believe he wanted to kidnap Aubrey. Take him away from his children.

I heard my phone going off and it was Kelly.

"Des she bout to kill him girl. Aubrey was here. This shit is crazy." Kelly said.

She gave me the address so I told her to put me on wit Shakeya.

"She want to talk to him." Kelly said.

"Key I'm on the way let me talk to him."

She agreed so I was on my way there.

Shad was watching the kids and I was on my way to handle this nigga myself.

Meanwhile Shakeya....

I knelled down. "You lucky she want words wit you bitch ass nigga."

I mashed him in the head and went upstairs.

"Key you good?" OB asked.

I didn't think I just kissed him. He tried to look at him like family, but like I said I was attracted to him.

He broke the kiss and just stared at me. "What now?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said when we saw head lights coming through the window.