VIII

3rd person's POV

The first day of the open house rolled by and the second day has began. The I-A class were busy as they boys set up the classroom while the girls are preparing the food. "Food check, set up check and now the last touch will be our costumes." Sumire said looking at the checklists. There are only three girls in the class so they agreed to wear different costumes so it wouldn't be too plain for their cosplay cafe. "Okay guys time to get ready." She said at her fellow classmates as they gathered their stuffs to change. The girls went to the changing room while the guys went to the boys changing room.

Sumire stepped out of the changing room and her fanclub were praising her. She was wearing a hawaiian costume that consist of a maxi floral skirt with a side slit and a plain tube knot for her upper, a flower crown on top of her head and flower bracelets. "The princess!" "Make way for our princess!" Sumire's fanclub praised her as they made way for her to pass. "Chocho no! I'm not going out looking like this!" Sarada shouted at her friend who was dragging her outside. "Oh come on Sarada you look great!" Chocho grinned evilly. "Chocho no!" Despite Sarada's protests Chocho managed to pull her out of the girls dressing room and everyone who was there to witness the comotion looked to Sarada with wide eyes.

"What the hell is the comotion all about?" Boruto asked angrily then his eyes landed at his girlfriend, his jaw dropped. Sarada was beyond everyone's expectation. If her Red Riding Hood surprised them then imagine how much more the moment they saw her in her Goddess costume. Sarada wore a white goddess costume that has gold trims and diamonds scattered around her chest part. Her costume reached the floor and has two slits on each side of her legs, giving them a full view of her flawless white legs. Her hair was beautifully curled, her eyes in beautiful bronze and silver and her lips in bloody red tint. "S... Sara... da?" Boruto was beyond shock at this point, seeing his girlfriend. The girls and boys who saw Sarada quickly became her fan.

"Sarada you look amazing!"
"The school's beauty is beyond our imagination!"
"Goddess!"
"Go out with me!"
"Shut up ugly she's mine!"

Anger filled Boruto as he pushed Sarada's newly formed fansclub away but her fans were too over her that Boruto isn't sure where her hand is. "Let's go." Boruto held Sumire's hand and dragged her along with him leaving Sarada look at their retreating figure. Her heart clenched at their sight.

Boruto's POV

"What's with that attire Sa-" I turned around and saw Sumire instead of Sarada. "Sumire?!" I asked, shocked to see that it was Sumire who was right behind me. "Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked eyeing her. "I should ask you the same question, why did you drag me here in this empty classroom?" She asked. "I thought you were.." she cut me off. "You thought I was your useless girlfriend? What a prick." Sumire said insulting Sarada. "Don't insult Sarada." I said glaring at Sumire. "Why do you people keep praising her like she's some kind of Queen! I'm not the school's Princess for nothing Boruto and you know that or should I say Prince." She smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her. "From the looks of your face, I guess you haven't told her huh? How the school's darling Prince turned himself to be the school's most feared Beast just to protect the Beauty of his life from the clutches of the Princess." Sumire said, a smirk made it's way on her lips.

"Sumire don't you dare hurt Sarada or I swear you'll regret every second of it." I threatend the girl before me. "Oh I won't Boruto trust me. But.." she trailed off looking at me. "But what?" I asked furiously. "You must be my boyfriend again and I swear Boruto, I won't lay a finger on her." Sumire smirked. I sighed defeatedly and looked down. "Fine." I agreed. "Then that's settles it! Let's tell everyone now!" Her demonic behavior turned 360° and became sweet. She held hand as we walked out of the empty classroom. The people around us began to chatter.