Sarada

3rd person's POV

Sarada stood in front of her mirror as she fixed her new uniform. Today is the day wherein she would start studying at Konohagakure High, where only the rich, smart, talented and elite people go. Sarada had been an orphan  for 5 years ever since her parents passed away. Her uncle Itachi kept telling her to stay with him but she would decline his offer since she doesn't want to bother him.

Sarada may have grew up alone but her uncle would come and check up on her every now and then. Sarada just turned 16 and is now officially entering her 1st year in high school at Konohagaruke High. Despite of everything, her uncle made sure she would grow up to be a fine young lady that she is today. "Salad, you ready?" Her uncle Itachi knocked on her bedroom door. "Yeah." She called back and smiled one more time. Statisfied with her look, she turned to leave her bedroom and was greeted by her uncle who was leaning by the doorframe.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked noticing her uncle was wearing a black longsleeve shirt and grey jogger pants, his long hair kept tied in a low pony. "Yep but this is a special day for me since it's my niece's first day in high school. I'm gonna take a photo of you and show it to mom and dad of course, they've been dying to see you again." He said as he reached out to fix her big red glasses and tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear. "There, now smile at the camera." He said as he lifted his camera to his eye level and snap a photo of Sarada.

He smiled at the photo and rubbed his niece's head. "Got everything ready?" He asked. She nodded her head and smiled. "Now remember to drop by at the mansion after school." Itachi said as he handed Sarada her school bag. "Who will be there?" She asked, taking her school bag from him. "Mom and dad will be there." He said as he wrapped a red scarf around Sarada's neck neatly.

He took a good look at Sarada again and smiled. White longsleeve polo underneath her black blazer which showed the school's logo in the upper right part of her chest, her black, red and white checkered tie that has the school's logo embroided at was cool and her skirt that matches her tie except for the embroidered school's logo was cute. To top everything off, Konohagakure High uniform suited her very well.

"Well I'm off." She smiled at her uncle as she pulled her black knee socks higher. "Be careful." He said and walked her out of the door. "I will and please lock my apartment before leaving." She said and smiled at her uncle. "Will do." He said as his index and middle finger touched her forehead and with that Sarada began to walk her way to school.