Disclaimer.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story. The members of One Direction are solely used for their appearances, and their personalities (from what I take them to be). I don't know any of them personally, and I don't claim anything that I portray them as in real life. All other characters in this story are either borrowed or entirely ones I made up on my own. Any other characters, people, or places that may be mentioned are solely coincidental.

There will be no update schedule, and no guarantees with updates.

Other notes:

Plagiarism is illegal. Please don't copy my story. The story is based on an idea that I came up with. It is only for entertainment purposes. This story is marked as All Rights Reserved, so I reserve ALL the rights to this story. Again, it's illegal to steal to plagiarize, and steal this story. And it's really not nice.

I enjoy writing very much, but I don't have much experience, so there will probably be some mistakes with the plot development and such. I have no professional experience- this is a hobby and something to do for fun. I am going to try my best to write this story to the best of my capabilities. This is my first published story on Wattpad.

This will take place before OTRA started and in the beginning of OTRA. They will have been in Australia and the Pacific region where they toured. I'm not exactly sure when all of those shows took place so i'll be somewhat making this up as I go. Keep in mind, this is a fanfiction, so none of this is real. Harry's hair on the cover is a bit later in 2015, but I envision him as long-haired Harry with his hair just touching his shoulders and beginning to go past them, like in the photo shown at the top.

Please spread the word about this! I'd greatly appreciate it. Please also comment and vote :)

I really hope you enjoy this story. Thank you for reading!

© 2022 kelsey