⛈️Chapter-15 ⛈️

Abhi pov:
After returning from the trip..I got a strange confidence that we are destined together... So I appointed a private detective to find her and started concentrated on my career...

Next morning...I said my decision to dad..Dad was beyond happy listening to my decision and ready to make me CEO...But I declined.."no dad!!First I will work for sometime...Gain experience..Only then I will be head of the industries..."
Even though he is disappointed...He agreed happily.."Atleast you are interested in business unlike your ananya..I am happy for that..."
He paused and said"so son!!Our industry is launching a huge mall in other city...You must take lead in it...From construction to beautification..Already we took all the legal permission..And the work has also started.."
"This will be the first shopping mall our company is going to build..So all the best son!!"he told and left me..

In the evening,me and annayya are sitting on a bench facing beach...I will leave to Visakhapatnam(A city in Andhra pradesh,India) tomorrow morning...Out of nowhere,my anaya asked me...
"It's high time abhi...You need to get married"my annayya(brother) said
I didn't reply
He got more agitated and said"why don't you look at girls?Are you straight or..."
I chuckled at his statement and stared at a distance..The sky looked so beautiful like a canvas with bright orange red colour..Which reminds me of her bindi..."I met her 8 years ago..a shy, conservative girl...you know annayya..She has a sparkle in her big doe shaped eyes...Her smile can lit this whole world and she has a cute little nose ring...The moment I saw her,I got to know that this is the only girl for me and I am for her...Sashi is her name .."I said looking at full moon surrounded by dark sky...

*********
Few days later..
I arrived in office today...after completing a couple of meetings,I am more than exhausted and called my PA.."what is scheduled for afternoon?" I asked Ms.rai ..
She gave me details"Sir,As a part of beautification,there is a meeting with flora company at 3pm..Nothing else sir"
"Ok..Ms.rai,you can leave now"I dismissed her..And turned towards huge glass window...Lost in thoughts..
In the afternoon, my dad also attended with me..The presentations were going on..I didn't listen a bit.. Feeling some discomfort..I loosened my tie..And then...She entered.. Gracefully..And smiled at us...

Sashi's outfitI was like frozen

Sashi's outfit
I was like frozen..Blinked my eyes twice to confirm..Is this real?
She is completely different here..So formal and gorgeous..She is wearinga navy blue jeans..A white tee with blue stripes and an over coat..Her long hair is left free..She has very minimal make up except for thin lined kohl..which is little bit smudged after long day..White stoned studs matching with a silver white stoned pendent and a simple heart shaped bracelet, a watch and formal shoes..Made her more beautiful than ever...I am completely lost like a teenager..She still has the same effect on me..My heart started pumping with boosted energy..Internally some unexplainable joy...
She is more confident and outspoken now...I wondered if it was other twin..
I was totally lost in her.....after a long time...I could feel my heart beat......my lips curled into a smile... seeing her....when she left me...my soul, happiness... every thing left with her... The person who used to smile at her antics...
Who used to feel happy seeing her happiness....
Who used to wait desperately to spend every minute with her....
Who used to make her every day beautiful.....
Who's heart pains seeing her in pain...
The person who loves her that abhi was still alive inside me.... seeing her in front of his eyes......yes my heart started to beat like a Marathon after a long time,..... seeing her....
The whole room was filled with her fragrance...
Every thing changed...her dressing style...way of communicating....but she has the same soul which made me fall for her........
She wants to be far for me....but our destiny played it's game....she was now infront of me...I can see her every day...every minute....that thought...was making my heart crazy....
Few years back..she built a wall between us...my heart says...she still loves me...I don't know what was stopping her from coming close to me...but I promise...I will break the wall with my....love...I will melt her rock heart with my love......and make her mine... forever and ever......
Her presentation completed I don't even know when..But my dad stood and introduced me...its then she looked into my eyes with her mouth wide open and shock clearly evident on her face...
With that I smirked and said
"Hello Ms.murthy...Nice to meet you" and extended my hand...

Sashi pov:
"Meet my son Abhimanyu
Managing director of JK constructions...You will be working under him for next six months..."
My heart stopped..My pupils got dilated and head started spinning...My breathing got quick and my mouth wide open..Seeing him after 6 long years...Has the same effect in me still..The same
He became even more handsome..His silky hair neatly gelled and set..His 6 feet two inch tall not so lean and not so muscular frame..His ravishing features those eyes which held my sight..Those completely kissable lips..And that little stubble on his jaw...a small lopsided smile playing on his lips..He looked Aahhh!!!Why am I loosing myself to him??
Abhi...Is still the same...Even more handsome and matured now.

Abhi's outfitHe is wearing a grey suit and white shirt and a navy blue tie

Abhi's outfit
He is wearing a grey suit and white shirt and a navy blue tie..his sight is making me self concious..I tugged the hairstrands behind my ear...All this seemed like a dream..His reappearence in my life... Actually I am very very very happy...The happiness I can't express in words..Only my heartbeat says it all..
I was so lost that I didn't even hear that he introduced and extended his hand..Wait what?Ms.Murthy he called me.?Just wait abhi I will show you what am I...
"Hello sir..My name is sashi..It was nice meeting you"..And shaked his hand confidently..Sorry acting confidently...If you couldn't do it..Atleast act it..
That mere touch is bringing butterfllies..inside me...Just then the papers in my hand has fallen down..And I bent down to pick them and abhi too...He picked papers looking at me..."this time..I won't let you go sashi.."He came close to me and whispered while giving me the papers...
I stood as rock and then..He said.."Ok Ms.Murthy.".He smiled... "Waiting to work with you...See you on Monday sharp 9am at my office"...And he left
Did he have bipolar disorder or what.?? I thought...And left home directly...It Started drizzling on the way... Bringing back the memories of the first day we met...I wonder what else is in store for me!!!

Hie friends!!!How is the chapter??Guys please please vote and share the story with your friends...It encourage us to infinity...It boosts us to write more and more..So keep voting..Keep smiling!

Until then,this is anu... Signing off.. Khudahafiz